**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Let’s talk about the game.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    Badrose said:

Great improvement would be not to have AW/AQ during Saturday and Sunday.

This would be fantastic. Fri-sun as a leader in my ally is frustrating. People have lives. I get it and it’s annoying to have aq/aw during these times.

Big qol improvement would me e AQ 4 day cycle only. AWALYS Mon-Thursday.
  • Options
    L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    All these slackers disagreeing with rewards relative to participation 🙊

I think there's definitely ways it could be implemented and be better overall. All you leeches could still get what your getting now, but those that put in more effort get extra.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    What about adding more sections to the map but letting each map run for two days, with more energy/shorter energy refill.

Or something like this.

That way you can finish your lanes ahead of time and enjoy the next day, or if you’re on vacation or busy, you can always finish up the next day.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★

All these slackers disagreeing with rewards relative to participation 🙊

I think there's definitely ways it could be implemented and be better overall. All you leeches could still get what your getting now, but those that put in more effort get extra.

Probably the very individuals that would be negatively effected by participation based rewards.

I find it funny cause the very precedent already exists in AW. Don't do 5 wars? Don't get season rewards. Want those individual war rewards too? Better get in and participate.
  • Options

One of the major issues with AQ ever since map 6 was introduced was the necessity of having 10 available people per BG every single day. People can't even take vacations or have real life situations come up where they aren't available for a few days without having to leave an alliance and/or screw people over for a week. Lots of people are just fed up with the feeling of needing to be constantly tethered to the game.

This. AQ is hands down the worst gamemode, just a chore that never improves. People have to quit to go on vacations, we have no other way to deal wit it. It is just so boring, monotonous, expesnive and offers nothing but frustration and boredom. I wish they would just scrap aq.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

Personally, I'd like to see AQ rewards be tied to individual member participation.

Our alliance runs maps 5/4/4, and nets us all 4000-4100 glory per week.

It's all well and good, as none of us are seeking to be in the end-game prestige race, but it's also incredibly annoying to not 100% map due to lack of participation, and see that the very members who didn't join AQ have been online questing and requesting energy help.

There's no sense booting these members for the aforementioned recruiting challenges.

So yeah, that's all I care about being changed at our level. If you don't play, you don't get the alliance's rewards. Join one day, you get 20% of the week's rewards, etc.

Dude, feel the room.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    My favorite is when constructively critical threads get sorted off the front page but not addressed
  • Options
    L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    BigBlueOx said:

My favorite is when constructively critical threads get sorted off the front page but not addressed

Seriously, it is quite telling of Kabam when they do this.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022

Badrose said:

Great improvement would be not to have AW/AQ during Saturday and Sunday.

This would be fantastic. Fri-sun as a leader in my ally is frustrating. People have lives. I get it and it’s annoying to have aq/aw during these times.

Big qol improvement would me e AQ 4 day cycle only. AWALYS Mon-Thursday.
    You're saying the rest of us are forced to do these modes when we work. It's not like you're spending 12 hrs on Saturday and Sunday playing AQ and AW.

It's like 10 minutes at a time. I understand having "a life" but in your reference, that means you'd never be logging Saturday or Sunday.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    Let's not.
  • Options
    MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    4 days AQ cycle,
    - one map that runs for 2 days (x2 per week), which has 4 sections (+2 mod sections with one tile movement)
    - 2 sections are fodder, two section are "hacks" (from incursions) with a maximum of 3 hacks per BG and 2 sections which are "boss island" with 3 minis and 1 boss each,
    - no link nodes except for the boss
    - each map requires a maximum of 8 people to explore (10 participant)
    - same energy system, the whole map can be done in 3 settings only (the 6th energy get you to the boss no matter which path you take)
    - different map = different encounters and nodes, as well as difficulty -DUH-

yeah, it might not sound great, but I'm sure it's better than the current one which requires you to log in EVERYDAY, this way, you only need 3 setting per 48h! so do it when you are free, it's no longer a chore.
    and since the highest map requires 8 ppl to explore, with overlapping paths, one or two can take a vacation for once without having to quite the whole alliance altogether