**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do u want the Knull-Gorr synergy to be?

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,020 ★★★★
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
For me, I want it to be like that-
For Knull:I hope Gorr starts the fight with an indefinite Self-debuff armor up variant called Symbiotic armor, which counts as an armor up, lets say vs Havok, but is a debuff and have more benefits... and that the synergy is Knull get an indefinite Symbiotic armor debuff on himself at the start of the fight, too.

About what Gorr will receive in the synergy, well, idk...
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Unlikely MCU Gorr will have any ties with Knull and the symbiotes so I wouldn't expect any synergies between. I would be pleasantly surprised if they did.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

Unlikely MCU Gorr will have any ties with Knull and the symbiotes so I wouldn't expect any synergies between. I would be pleasantly surprised if they did.

These are Chavez’ synergies, even though she’s an MCU character added she has synergies with Rogue, Mojo etc who she didn’t have ties with.

Same with Rintrah

And Ikaris
    The America we have in the game is not the MCU version, this one's from the comics
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    "Hey! Is that my..."
    When fighting against synergy partner, sword strikes do no damage and instead, drain 1% max power.
  • Options
    Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★

For Knull:I hope Gorr starts the fight with an indefinite Self-debuff armor up variant called Symbiotic armor, which counts as an armor up, lets say vs Havok, but is a debuff and have more benefits... and that the synergy is Knull get an indefinite Symbiotic armor debuff on himself at the start of the fight, too.

Knull counters miss too now on mediums, sp1 and heavy
  • Options
    Avi146 said:

Knull counters miss too now on mediums, sp1 and heavy
    זה יכול להיות די מגניב אבל אישית הייתי מעדיף את מה שהצעתי

Yeah that can be pretty cool but personally I like what i offered better
  • Options
    OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    edited June 2022
    Knull has a x% chance to trigger living abyss debuffs on light attack.
    Or
    Knull has a x% chance to trigger 1 additional living abyss on medium attacks
  • Options
    Age_of_Luca2000Age_of_Luca2000 Posts: 39
    edited June 2022
    I am a proud owner of a knull 6 * r4 and I imagine a synergy of this caliber:
    knull reduces defensive ability accuracy by 2% for each armor break on the opponent ( doing this with at least 50 armor break you can reduces defensive ability accuracy by 100%) or maybe..
    When contamination is active, the Necrosword's hits have a 15% chance to apply an armor break of equal strength and duration to those it already applies( doing this instead allows you to increase the damage even faster and not based only on the special 2, or its ability to automatically convert armor buffs into armor break)
    Or a simply: armor break and degeneration debuffs have an +30% increase in their efficiency.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Knull Gorr synergy... what to call it God Butcher...
    For Knull... for every 5 armor breaks gain a passive fury increasing attack and damage by 20% it can stack up to 5.
    For Gorr.... To be decided.
  • Options

The synergy turns Gorr into the comic version

The best synergy in the game

Knull has a x% chance to trigger living abyss debuffs on light attack.
    Or
    Knull has a x% chance to trigger 1 additional living abyss on medium attacks

I prefer the second one cuz then all the Living abyss stuff will lose its meaning, as in his mediums Knull unleashes these Symbiotes made of Living abyss, right?
    But for me, both arent big enough for a synergy like that
  • Options

Knull Gorr synergy... what to call it God Butcher...
    For Knull... for every 5 armor breaks gain a passive fury increasing attack and damage by 20% it can stack up to 5.
    For Gorr.... To be decided.

That's broken man, I LOVE IT
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

“I want something that would definitely be coded incorrectly and not work as intended.”
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

“I want something that would definitely be coded incorrectly and not work as intended.”
    Should I be laughing now or...?
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,754 ★★★★★
    I have two minor gripes with Knull that a synergy could fix:

* I would love for his first light attack to have the same true accuracy that his symbiote attacks have (or maybe it lingers for like 0,5 seconds) so that you could easily do MLM combos vs spider champs etc. MM just feels weird.
    * Replace his instant bleeds with instant something else whenever the opponent is immune to bleed. Yeah, you have degen but that not only eats up your armor breaks - it also doesn't pause the corruption. Since so many tech champs are immune to bleeds (with them being robots and all), it would be nice for Knull to be able to work at his full potential vs them anyway.

I have no idea what Knull would give Gorr. Impossible to say without knowing Gorr's kit and so far I've only seen his specials.
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

I have two minor gripes with Knull that a synergy could fix:

* I would love for his first light attack to have the same true accuracy that his symbiote attacks have (or maybe it lingers for like 0,5 seconds) so that you could easily do MLM combos vs spider champs etc. MM just feels weird.
    * Replace his instant bleeds with instant something else whenever the opponent is immune to bleed. Yeah, you have degen but that not only eats up your armor breaks - it also doesn't pause the corruption. Since so many tech champs are immune to bleeds (with them being robots and all), it would be nice for Knull to be able to work at his full potential vs them anyway.

I have no idea what Knull would give Gorr. Impossible to say without knowing Gorr's kit and so far I've only seen his specials.

I like the second idea, Instant Degan can be cool
  • Options

Now we know they do and what it does..

Knull goes brrrrrr
    Nah, trash synergy
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    I want it to be what it is
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★

Knull goes brrrrrr
    Nah, trash synergy
    Disagree.
  • Options

Knull goes brrrrrr
    Nah, trash synergy
    Terrible take
  • Options

Knull goes brrrrrr
    Nah, trash synergy
    Disagree.

Knull goes brrrrrr
    Nah, trash synergy
    Disagree.

Knull goes brrrrrr
    Nah, trash synergy
    Terrible take

Why guys? Maybe I didn't get it right, but 30% of attack rating means if my Knull's attack rating is 3400, he will do an instant bleed of 1120 per hit, right? Essentially he gets more 1140 dmg to his hits, which is BAD! It's so little difference considering he have big big numbers
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225

Something Like Striker would be funny XD
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Seeing OP unrealistic and very specific expectations explains his entitled post today complaining about what this synergy actually was.