**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does EOP rewards come in before july 4th (29 June)

LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
For me it’s a real must tbh, need the t5cc for my paragon ranking

Comments

• MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    the rewards will come when the current event ends 29 june (10 am PT i think)
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    They most probably will.
  • LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    I could r4 a random for the title but man don’t want to do that!🤣
    Thing is if they set out rewards like they did with compensation care package , I am afraid I’ll miss the paragons unit reward and it will be fixed on TB
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Don't rewards for these events usually upgrade if you move from one level to the next? For instance, if you become Paragon between July 1 and July 5, your offers will update to the Paragon ones?
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,282 ★★★★★

Didn't last year take a full day for us to claim them? All I remember is that I was at the buffet when they showed up and I spilled ketchup on my phone. Worth it because I got Archangel 6 star.

Not a full day but they did delay to check for cheating.
    Last year also was one where there was a glitch and people got more points when one of the week was extended due to the input issues. This time it’s different since there have been no reports of any glitch so far at least as far as I know.
    Kabam @jax has answered these questions! I veel at ease now with eop rewards being so close to the 4th
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 382 ★★

It has a countdown here isn't it?
    Halley said:

Last year it took 24h that’s why I am asking. I did know about the countdown🤣
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 382 ★★
    edited June 2022
    Lorddrew said:

Halley said:

Oh maybe that 24h is due to lag/bug/paper procedure etc., not by intended purpose, just like aw aq rewards😄
  • Halley said:

Lorddrew said:

Halley said:

Oh maybe that 24h is due to lag/bug/paper procedure etc., not by intended purpose, just like aw aq rewards😄
    Countdown is for when it ends, not when rewards will be distributed