**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will progression increases unlock better 4th July offers?

DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
I’m half a catalyst away from my 3rd R4, but with some Carina’s challenges removed I can’t get over the line (I know, we were suitably warned). I’d pay a bit to get to Paragon, but would like to know if my offers would update or if they’re locked to what’s released initially.

I think in previous years it’s been possible to unlock the next tier by progression improvements during the week. Hopefully the same here!

Also, would the “F2P” offers also update?

Comments

• DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Amazing! Thank you for the quick response Jax, and nice to meet you!
  • heintje12heintje12 Posts: 30
    A point that is still not entirely clear to me:
    are the unit deals unlocked one after the other and i reach the next progression level after e.g. 5000 units - at what point can i then get the offers of the higher level?
    again at the first for f.e. 1000 units, or then the next higher level for example 10000 units?
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    heintje12 said:

A point that is still not entirely clear to me:
    are the unit deals unlocked one after the other and i reach the next progression level after e.g. 5000 units - at what point can i then get the offers of the higher level?
    again at the first for f.e. 1000 units, or then the next higher level for example 10000 units?

Yes you have to buy the smaller offers in order to get the larger offers. Getting the 1k offer will unlock the 4k offer, getting that one will unlock the 10k offer and finally getting the 10k will unlock the final offer. You can’t skip to the end.
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey, thanks for your question!

I'm bringing this over from a portion of another conversation:

If a player makes a purchase at their current rank, then moves up a rank, will they have access to the deals for their new rank. ex: a TB becomes Paragon, can they then buy Paragon deals?
    Yes! If a player progresses ranks/titles during the sale, they will then have access to the deals/offers for their new rank!

So if i spend 15000 units on thronebreaker deals, get to paragon, i cant buy the 3k offer for Paragon? And then the thronebreaker one would also be gone...?
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★

Kabam Jax said:

If a player makes a purchase at their current rank, then moves up a rank, will they have access to the deals for their new rank. ex: a TB becomes Paragon, can they then buy Paragon deals?
    Yes! If a player progresses ranks/titles during the sale, they will then have access to the deals/offers for their new rank!

So if i spend 15000 units on thronebreaker deals, get to paragon, i cant buy the 3k offer for Paragon? And then the thronebreaker one would also be gone...?
    Yes. Well, technically you can still 'buy' the 3K Paragon Unit Offer. You would just have to spend units on the 1K, 4K, and 10K Paragon Unit Offers first to unlock it.

• rivetrivet Posts: 254

Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

You can buy the TB 3k bonus offer before become paragon

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian

Kabam Jax said:

As far as I recall from previous sales, this is correct. Any unpurchased Thronebreaker deals will vanish, and all of the Paragon deals will replace them, starting from zero. The game will behave as if you have purchased nothing yet, because in terms of the Paragon deals you've purchased nothing yet.

I think the confusion stems from the fact that some players mental model is that (in this case) there are four "baskets" of offers, and your progression title determines what is in each basket. So if you buy tier 1 and tier 2 and then jump progression, the tier 3 basket should now look different. But that's not how it works at all. The more correct mental model is that there is a Thronebreaker store and a Paragon store. In the TB store there are four tiers of baskets. But if you progress to Paragon, you leave the TB store and walk into the Paragon store, which itself has four completely separate baskets of items.