**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* rank up prioritization help

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Alright I’ve got a lot to think about, so I wanted to ask for some help on the forums.

The Facts:
I currently own

2 r2-3 basic gems

1 science awakening gem

1 science 1-2 gem

1 mystic 1-2 gem

2 basic 1-2 gems

A t5 class cat for every class except science and skill

A lot of cosmic iso, a bunch of tech iso, very little mutant and science iso, some mystic and skill iso.

The Main Roster:

Other notable champs are all unawakened: Rulk, Vision AOU, squirrel Girl, Storm PX, Namor, Omega Red, America Chavez, Mojo, Miles Morales, Longhsot, Thor Jane foster (buff?), as wel as an awakened hawkeye

I already have Corvus, Warlock, Torch, and Hitmonkey at 5/65, but love playing them all.

So with all of these resources, (mainly the r2-3 gems), who should I focus on taking up?

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    How well do you know Tigra? She’s an instant r3 imo if you can play her. I’d also consider prof x to r3, but really any of those options you listed would be good, but I think a Tigra in the hands of a skilled player is worth more than the others
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

How well do you know Tigra? She’s an instant r3 imo if you can play her. I’d also consider prof x to r3, but really any of those options you listed would be good, but I think a Tigra in the hands of a skilled player is worth more than the others

I’m pretty good with her, but honestly haven’t gotten too much use out of her yet. Also already having a r3 mystic slightly deters me, but it’s not out of the picture
  • Rulk, havok, warlock, Torch, Jabari all worth consideration in my book