**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which is best class nexus apart from mutant...

WarLOCkoo89WarLOCkoo89 Posts: 8
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Confused which class to choose... From upcoming july 4th deal

Which is best class nexus apart from mutant... 61 votes

Cosmic
57%
FabiusBRTerraCropDusterMattDRKSyndicatedDogfoodLidSandeepSMalreck04LiquidkoldWine_LoverL0TUS_MANTISbooscka2536TripleBReignkingTWLeoZedRenaxqqTheExit27MCOCHazzarajonBigBuster 35 votes
Skill
9%
Emil_LimsonSCP1504GreekhitBossmode120casual0Riptide368 6 votes
Tech
9%
GamerSw0rdMasterMysterioJustcause102Adil08shield456 6 votes
Mystic
3%
ThaComeUpChambrs 2 votes
Science
19%
BigPoppaCBONEDrZolaSpity68RakeYoungGarrettNAMS94Thoye3rivetVendemiaireGoingBackTrongNovAxew 12 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    Cosmic/Mutant is the top class at this time
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Science
    Cosmic can get you Herc, which is arguably the best all-around champ in the current meta, then Knull, Corvus, CGR, Hype, Venompool, King Groot, Sersi, and Angela among other but I think the Science class has a higher chance of giving you a solid champ, in my opinion. You got Spidey 2099, Overseer, iBom, iHulk, Torch, Porky, Void, CAIW, Yellowjacket, Mister Negative, Rulk, She-Hulk, Thing, Mister Fantastic, etc. Most of these need their high sigs though.
    Cosmic

Cosmic can get you Herc, which is arguably the best all-around champ in the current meta, then Knull, Corvus, CGR, Hype, Venompool, King Groot, Sersi, and Angela among other but I think the Science class has a higher chance of giving you a solid champ, in my opinion. You got Spidey 2099, Overseer, iBom, iHulk, Torch, Porky, Void, CAIW, Yellowjacket, Mister Negative, Rulk, She-Hulk, Thing, Mister Fantastic, etc. Most of these need their high sigs though.

Science covers alot of utility ground.
    In my mind, Mutant is #1, Cosmic #2, Science #3.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Depends on which class has the most champs from them you are after.
    I personally went Skill in the hunt of NF, KP, Shang Chi dupe, KM dupe or Masacre dupe.
    Got NF, so skill worked for me 🙂
    Science
    Terra said:

Science covers alot of utility ground.
    In my mind, Mutant is #1, Cosmic #2, Science #3.
    Yea, fair enough. Just don't go for Mystic and Tech unless you're hunting for a specific champ or dupe. Both of those class has the lowest ratio of good champs.
  • WarLOCkoo89WarLOCkoo89 Posts: 8

In this i hv CGR,sersi, Angela,torch,ibom,she-hulk,mr.fantastic.... rest all in 5str.
    Its really disappointing that they are Nerfing Mole man..... Now again i have to search for evade and autoblock counter with high damage
    Cosmic

Its really disappointing that they are Nerfing Mole man..... Now again i have to search for evade and autoblock counter with high damage

It isn't a nerf.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Science
    Science is so deep a class. Mutant possibly rivals that.

Dr. Zola
    Terra said:

It isn't a nerf.
    Terra said:

It isn't a nerf.
    I know it's a bug fix.... But that will greatly reduce his potential..
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,282 ★★★★

Yea, fair enough. Just don't go for Mystic and Tech unless you're hunting for a specific champ or dupe. Both of those class has the lowest ratio of good champs.

So, for example, if I am hunting Doom, am I better off going for Mystic Nexus (theoretically '3' chances at Doom for each spot in the Nexus) or opening up three Featured 6-star crystals?
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Science
    Cosmic has the most good champions people wants, but it is also the biggest class and has lots of duds, so I don’t think it is really that great for class nexus. I’d pick science as there are not many bad pulls in science class
    Science
    altavista said:

So, for example, if I am hunting Doom, am I better off going for Mystic Nexus (theoretically '3' chances at Doom for each spot in the Nexus) or opening up three Featured 6-star crystals?
    Interestingly, the chance that you’ll get Doctor Doom from a 6* Featured is 4.17% (1/24) while your chance to get Doctor Doom from a 6* Mystic Nexus is also 4.17% (1/26-2).
  • BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    Cosmic

altavista said:

Interestingly, the chance that you’ll get Doctor Doom from a 6* Featured is 4.17% (1/24) while your chance to get Doctor Doom from a 6* Mystic Nexus is also 4.17% (1/26-2).
    Probability does not work like that.

Featured chance for Doom is 1/24, which is 4.17%.

Mystic Nexus chance is 1-(27/28)^3, which is 10.3%. If you're targeting Doom, you're better off going with the Mystic Nexus.
  • Moving to the correct category :)
    Cosmic

Moving to the correct category :)

Indeed a shame that absolutely no one looks in this category, kinda making it counterintuitive for the move, no?