**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thronebreaker Cash offers are underwhelming

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★

We have to spend 300 USD just to get 1 T3A and 1 T6B. Yeah u can get the smaller ones too but this isn’t nearly enough materials to be worth buying

The 5 and 10 USD offers are horrible

The 30 and 50 are ok I guess but nothing phenomenal.
Basically I think there wasn’t nearly enough R4 materials to make this amazing. I’d save your cash but if you like these that’s still ok. I personally just was expecting a little more

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I’ve got some iTunes money that’s been laying in my account for almost a year at this point, and I have no idea what else I’d spend it on Would it be worth it for me to just get the $30 thronebreaker deal, then use the units from that on the 1000 unit deal?
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★
    I got the unit deals because had 22k of units. I usually spend around £300-£400 on paid deals, but not this year. I appreciate Paragon deals have to offer more than Thronebreaker but we only get 1 third of the R4 materials of paragons. I’m 0.8 T6b off of paragon. That decent feel like my money should be worth 1 third of paragons. If there are Thronebreakers who think the deals are worth it that great for them, spend away. I’d rather save my money and will probably be paragon after the next EOP rewards come in.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

I’ve got some iTunes money that’s been laying in my account for almost a year at this point, and I have no idea what else I’d spend it on Would it be worth it for me to just get the $30 thronebreaker deal, then use the units from that on the 1000 unit deal?

Nope. Wait until BF when there’s a good chance you’ll be Paragon
    I aint even close to paragon as i barely have 5 or more r3 6* yet alone have no where close to having the materials for 3 r4 6* lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★

I’m thronebreaker. I saved up 15,000 units and multiple hundreds of dollars…

I will finish the weekend with 15,000 units and multiple hundreds of dollars. Hardly anything included to give a substantial push toward paragon. Unless you spend $300, and even then you aren’t even close to the materials needed.

same for when tb got rellex cav got the scaf not tb
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    edited July 2022
    No 6* Awakening gem in USD49.99 deal
    so not spend much
    And others are not special
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Some how I kept thinking is there a way to get paragon this weekend, so I could get paragon deals, then I remembered, oh yes the Carina challenges, but with the update to act 6, several of the challenges are not available. Although it would have been hard pressed to do, but seriously Kabam, what’s up with that?
  • 262oo7262oo7 Posts: 28
    I dont get how anyone can complain? You still get the units, everything else is a plus! If you dont like the offer but buy them. Stop with this crying all the time about not good enough or not enough free stuff
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    TB offer is a joke? Then get Paragon. Not that tough.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    262oo7 said:

I dont get how anyone can complain? You still get the units, everything else is a plus! If you dont like the offer but buy them. Stop with this crying all the time about not good enough or not enough free stuff

I can’t understand how someone can call something that costs 100€ free stuff?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

xNig said:

Oh yes everyone thronebreaker in the game has or had 9 t3a and t6b and were to stupid to know to use them
    That’s exactly the reason why Paragons have that offer and TBs have a different offer.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,145 ★★★★★
    I was 6750 t3a frags away from paragon so I bought 3 x Starlord Loot bag. I got the paragon 1k and 4K offers. End up buying one paragon Odins and that was definitely not worth it.
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    xNig said:

And how exactly would you do that, if buying the TB deals is the only way to get paragon?
  • PussaleyPussaley Posts: 54
    Uvogin said:

xNig said:

And how exactly would you do that, if buying the TB deals is the only way to get paragon?
    to get paragon you don't need to buy TB offers. All you need to do is get all the milestones of EoP, do 100% Act 7 and The Gauntlet, Buy Act 7 10-12k deal. All of it together give you enough resources to get the paragon title.
    If you missed some of the content which was mentioned above then yes you need to buy it. But in the current state of the game - it gave us enough resources. If you didn't play enough time to catch the gauntlet then why people complaint about it? Wanna hurry up then yes, buy it.
  • Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    262oo7 said:

We complain because we are comparing offers RELATIVE to one another, not relative to what you get the other 358 ish days of the year. Yea it’s better than a random day during the year, but not relative to other July 4th/cyber weekend deals and not relative to other progression levels.

Thronebreaker has carried Kabam for the last like 2 years, and now that we’re a few months into a new progression, we’re left behind. Seems wrong.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Uvogin said:

xNig said:

It's not the only way to get Paragon. You can also achieve it by playing the game and waiting.