**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How much T6B/T3A available in Cav Event Quest update?

Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
It says additionally there is materials available as a separate objective but doesn't say how much. Was this listed anywhere or can we get a figure?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Sean_Who said:

It says additionally there is materials available as a separate objective but doesn't say how much. Was this listed anywhere or can we get a figure?

Probably 9k tier3 aplha and 11k tier6b if I’m should said something but that’s just a gouse could be lower
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I’m guessing 20% of each to match the SQ. At that rate, 8 months gets you a r4.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

and EOP to wil help giving that a sligt bots
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Dang paragon coming up in 2029

Jk, I’ll probably get my 3rd r4 at the beginning/spring of 2023
  • L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    TyEdge said:

I hope it's at least that, anything less would feel lackluster.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I’m going to assume an AW buff has to be around the corner too, as it stands top 10 masters offers the same R4 materials as the side quest. If the objectives offer the same again the equivalent is placing first globally..
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    I hope it'll be 30% each so we can get around 50% a month with the side eq, I know it's alot to ask but a man can dream :)
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★

I hope it'll be 30% each so we can get around 50% a month with the side eq, I know it's alot to ask but a man can dream :)

And make you explore Cavalier with 3* only 🤣
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    My bet is on 10% of each. I’d be pleasantly surprised if it’s more though.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

TyEdge said:

and EOP to wil help giving that a sligt bots
    We can round off and say that EOP offers 50% every 2 months. EQ/SQ might be 80% every 2 months. So in 5 months you’d have enough for a full one.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’m going to guess it’s 10%. I can’t see it being too much not because I don’t want it, because kabam.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Same vibes. More than 10% will be surprising but very welcome.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Same vibes. More than 10% will be surprising but very welcome.
    If it’s only 10%, they should make objectives fairly simple/straightforward and which can be achieved through normal gameplay. Anything more complicated for a paltry 10% and it will be a hard pass for me.