**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mordo in 6.2.5 evades even with slow on!

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
Anyone knows why Mordo boss evades even when I used Red Guardian specifically for this fight?
I used L1 to put a slow on him then parried him and went for a heavy and he still evaded and destroyed me!
Nothing in his description or the nodes mentioned that!
I wouldn't be so pissed if I didn't have to revive my entire team just so I can deal damage!!!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Doesn’t he have enhanced ability accuracy?
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    Strategic said:

Anyone knows why Mordo boss evades even when I used Red Guardian specifically for this fight?
    I used L1 to put a slow on him then parried him and went for a heavy and he still evaded and destroyed me!
    I wouldn't be so pissed if I didn't have to revive my entire team just so I can deal damage!!!

Just tried with Void and had fatigue on him and then parried and tried to heavy and he evaded! His description specifically says that he will not evade while under concussion or fatigue WTF???
    Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Strategic said:

Strategic said:

I wouldn't be so pissed if I didn't have to revive my entire F***ing team just so I can deal damage!!!

Just tried with Void and had fatigue on him and then parried and tried to heavy and he evaded! His description specifically says that he will not evade while under concussion or fatigue WTF???
    If he does have enhanced AA, then that will let him evade while under slow/other debuffs.

Slow reduces his AA of evading by 100%. Add another (20%?) and he has a chance to evade anyway.
    Riptide said:

Strategic said:

Strategic said:

I wouldn't be so pissed if I didn't have to revive my entire F***ing team just so I can deal damage!!!

If he does have enhanced AA, then that will let him evade while under slow/other debuffs.

Slow reduces his AA of evading by 100%. Add another (20%?) and he has a chance to evade anyway.
    Yeah just read that on the slow description. My bad.
    But still doesn't explain why he evades Void under fatigue. It has nothing to do with ability accuracy.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,167 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Strategic said:

Riptide said:

Strategic said:

Strategic said:

Yeah just read that on the slow description. My bad.
    But still doesn't explain why he evades Void under fatigue. It has nothing to do with ability accuracy.
    im pretty sure void dont hav fatigut not sure long time im use void yes he dos
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,495 ★★★★★
    Fatigue should stop mordo’s evade no if’s, and’s, or’s, or but’s. If he’s still evading with a fatigue on him that’s probably a bug.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    Maratox said:

Fatigue should stop mordo’s evade no if’s, and’s, or’s, or but’s. If he’s still evading with a fatigue on him that’s probably a bug.

We need a lot more information to properly diagnose the issue.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    One thing that is super helpful for that Mordo, if you have one and can fit him on your team, is to bring a White Magneto (4* or higher). As long as you're using heroes or metal champs, with his prefight you will never have to worry about the evade, plus you get some bonus damage!
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Maltyo9 said:

One thing that is super helpful for that Mordo, if you have one and can fit him on your team, is to bring a White Magneto (4* or higher). As long as you're using heroes or metal champs, with his prefight you will never have to worry about the evade, plus you get some bonus damage!

OP is in act 6, so he will need at least the 5*.
    Good call. It's been a minute since I was in act 6, forgot about the star requirement. Honestly surprised that wasn't part of the nerf with everything else they changed.
    Maratox said:

Exactly!

Maratox said:

We need a lot more information to properly diagnose the issue.
    Like @Maratox said, with fatigue on he shouldn't evade no matter what. And I had 2 fatigues on him.
    Maltyo9 said:

OP is in act 6, so he will need at least the 5*.
    Yeah no White Mags above 4* :(
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 353 ★★★

Were the champions on your team knocked out? The "Strength in Numbers" node will reduce your Ability Accuracy.

If the AAR is being reduced, the slow shouldn't be applied in the first place no?
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    007Bishop said:

Were the champions on your team knocked out? The "Strength in Numbers" node will reduce your Ability Accuracy.

If the AAR is being reduced, the slow shouldn't be applied in the first place no?
    It’s still applied, but with reduced potency due to AAR.
    Take She Hulk for example. You slow Mordo and you have all other team members KO.
    Due to strength in numbers node you have 4x 12,5% ability accuracy reduction, making it 50%. She Hulk slow has 100% ability accuracy, if you subtract the 50% from AAR it goes to 50%.
    So, on average Mordo evade will trigger one out of two times, when he slow is active.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Funny thing is I was fighting him yesterday and he was evading archangels heavy half the time, an attack that he usually can’t evade