**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Carina’s Challenges

Am I missing something about these challenges. I’ve pretty much ignored them to date but was tinkering with the 3* robots one and what I’m getting is challenging means having the patience to last fights that go 400-500 hits? Is this supposed to be fun? Because I’m just finding it boring and time consuming.

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    20k units might be a bit much. Depends on the roster.

Also, if you use a max rank Guilly 2099, she makes ROL pretty fun imo.
  • Options
    Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★

I haven’t touched abyss. I just explored Labyrinth with a 6* Aegon. Figured I’d need about 20k units to just to do one line in abyss.

With 20 k you can explore whole abyss
  • Options
    dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Posts: 163
    Tried G2099. Made it to Jugs before I just quit out because that took 40 mins. I’m sorry but that isn’t challenging, it’s boring.
  • Options
    dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Posts: 163
    Build to 100 hits and end with a SP3. Really only one way to play G2099 I thought. Still, beginning the fight after ending with a SP3 still took 300-400 hits with captain marvel
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    Yeah I feel you. I have no fun doing long content like LoL and abyss. Did my first path coupled with mytant domination and okay a couple of fights are fun. But the collector and the red skull fight where my most hated fights of the game. Just boring and long if you know you have the resources to get through. Not touching abyss again
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    You may need even more than 20k if your parry don't work, you have lags, you champions move on their own etc
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Build to 100 hits and end with a SP3. Really only one way to play G2099 I thought. Still, beginning the fight after ending with a SP3 still took 300-400 hits with captain marvel

The only fight thay should have taken long is WS. After thag each fight should have been 3 - 5 minutes
    unless you screw up and lose the combo but yeah dunno why they were so long for you op
  • Options

The only fight thay should have taken long is WS. After thag each fight should have been 3 - 5 minutes
    unless you screw up and lose the combo but yeah dunno why they were so long for you op
    Yeah, I did that once...was no pretty. But yeah it should be quick unless you're not using a ranked up g99 and you keep getting hit