**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What about maximum in game level?

So you've decided to increase max inventory capacity, which is wise move.
But how about in game level? I mean, we're stuck at lvl 60 for a long time already, and It doesn't change.
Why tho? It would be encouraging if people would have to increase their level to reach new inventory capacity, maybe new mastery points, or some other spices. What's so specific in ending lvl growth at 60?

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,838 ★★★★★
    This, like the masteries, comes from the early days of the game. Some things need a general overhaul but the level 60 thing never bothered me
  • Options
    ChompsChomps Posts: 26
    I really hope they dont ever raise that cap. No real reason to. If they wanna give extra mastery points etc they can just include it in permanent content, like how act 4, iirc.

All it would end up being is another thing to grind for imo.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,018 ★★★★★
    I like selective masteries over being able to use them all. Promotes strategy and thinking.
  • Options
    ChompsChomps Posts: 26
    Terra said:

I like selective masteries over being able to use them all. Promotes strategy and thinking.

Agree. I assume they would only ever add mastery points if they increased the masteries available or completely reworked them.