Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Romance Awakening

TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Surprisingly, I still have the romance awakening gem. The fighters I saved them for have been awakened naturally, so now I’m left with options I haven’t really considered. Who should I use it on?

Romance Awakening 21 votes

Namor
38%
JetenyoTerraReferenceCtfz35Noob_Master69Iron_Spider7125GOTGGr8TonyStark 8 votes
Medusa
4%
FiiNCH 1 vote
Angela
47%
laserjohn26RenaxqqBerlad8Scarcity27Oakenshieldramsey8582Hamzuwillrun4adonutPowerOfACandlewheatmann 10 votes
Domino
0%
Ikaris
0%
Sersi
9%
KennadoMightyD 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Namor
    Namor, you will need him someday.
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Angela
    Namor.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,782 ★★★★★
    Namor and Angela both have awakened abilities that can be very valuable to have access to. Of the two, I prefer Angela's sig since she basically becomes immune to DOT while Namor just reflects it when he strikes the opponent, but both of their sigs allow them to cheese certain scenarios.

In Namor's case, it can at times be worthwhile to use him in situations where you'd take an enormous amount of damage if you can properly time it so that you reflect it back to the opponent. I know people used him to that end in last year's Summer of Pain (even if I don't remember the circumstances themselves).

Angela, meanwhile, can clear any path that pumps damaging debuffs on you. She's the goddess of the Ikarus node that gives you both fury buffs and degeneration debuffs, for example.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Sersi
    Sersi. You'll want her for battlegrounds. Trust me.