**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Energy Overage Not Active

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★

Used small energy refill instantly after it went down to 67. I should be at 72 energy if it was working

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    That might not start until tomorrow. Could be content related. Not 100% sure though.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I don't think it works like that. This was supposed to be aimed at leveling players who used a refill then leveled up. Not for stacking your whole stash of refills.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Also didn't they say they weren't enabling it for max level players just yet? And it was supposed to work back in June. Yet my alts haven't seen that functionality yet.

Edit found what I was referring to.

• Options
    FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 178 ★★
    It also doesn´t work if you increase your Summoner level. It is bugged
  • Options
    FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 178 ★★

It also doesn´t work if you increase your Summoner level. It is bugged

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 104

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,831 ★★★★★
    Guys just for my understanding. I have right now 5 full refills in overflow. When this function will be activated I’ll have 420 energy, correct? (6x70=420)
  • Options
    Crine60 said:

Yeah, the new update notes didn't have the part about only being for some new/low level players so I also thought that meant it was supposed to be active for all of us with the new update.

Wait, it’s still for newer players ??🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 104
    You can’t use a refill when you have full or more energy so you can’t stack all those refills. Would be awesome if you could so they didn’t expire.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

Guys just for my understanding. I have right now 5 full refills in overflow. When this function will be activated I’ll have 420 energy, correct? (6x70=420)

No u can’t stake them
  • Options
    Gamer said:

No u can’t stake them
    That’s unfortunate mate but thanks
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    It says that SMALL refills should now be able to apply multiple at the same time (just not FULL refills).
    Depends how they implement that “multiple” counter selection.

If it's like Heals, they you can select more than what would be needed to reach Max Health (it's only if already at Max Health that you can’t choose to apply any from scratch at another time).
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,533 ★★★★★
    Awesome, I have 4 full energy refills expiring before EQ today.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    *UPDATE*

It is working now, and not just for newer players.

For FULL Energy Refills, it only allows you to apply 1 Full Energy.

For SMALL Energy, it lets you stack only so many that will take you to just above Max Energy (the + option becomes grayed out once you increase that counter to what would make it just *above* full energy).