**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bad luck since becoming Thronebreaker

Amit_690Amit_690 Posts: 17
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
Kabam why you always gives me useless champ. In 6* and side quest Cavalier crystals.
Few days ago I become Thronebreaker and also spent my very hard earned 5k units on the deals.
Then I opened total 7 6* crystal and got Night crawler, groot, sentry, drax, killmonger, stealthy, Longshot. Which all are useless to me except last 2 champ. My all units are wasted now, I didn't thought this type of bad luck even after becoming Thronebreaker.
Today I opened 20 Cavalier prismatic crystal and got 1 5*, 2 4* and 16 3* champ. Why kabam why, did I took something from you. At least you could give me as per the % share of the different star champ.
Now I am literally crying after seeing these opening after becoming Thronebreaker. I am tb and still I don't have any rampup champ. Like, cg, cgr, apoc, prof x, Hercules, ghost, nimrod, aegon etc.
I become Thronebreaker by doing lot of effort because I have mostly utility champ. And in fights my normal total hits goes upto 150-200+ hits during act 6 running.
Still I am doing lot of effort.
If my crystal opening won't improve, I will definitely quit this game I don't want mental pressure on myself.

Comments

• Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    just lol
  • Options
    HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 114 ★★

If you view an opening of killmonger, stealthy and Longshot out of 7 crystals as bad and you’re threatening to quit because of bad luck I think you should probably just bite the bullet. This isn’t the game for you.

As Bittersteel already said, and you can't expect to get something good just because you recently became TB, it's called RNG.
  • Options
    Amit_690Amit_690 Posts: 17

If you view an opening of killmonger, stealthy and Longshot out of 7 crystals as bad and you’re threatening to quit because of bad luck I think you should probably just bite the bullet. This isn’t the game for you.

I already have 5* killmonger with 120 sig. And 5* stealthy and longshot too as as 5*r2(unable to rankup because of shortage of t1 alpha). And also have some other better champ. In these class.
    And what about 20 side quest Cavalier crystals. From which I got 16 3* champ., 2 4* and 1 5*. Isn't this too bad? (have screenshot of 14 crystals only because I opened 6 of these crystal earlier and refresh it because all of them gave me 3* but didn't took the screenshot).
  • Options
    so? they are cav crystals. Fun fact, ive never opened a 6* from a side quest cav crystal. Should i quit now too?
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,619 ★★★★★
    I know the source of your bad luck, it's powerful magic, been on this earth since the beginning:

RNG

Again, you've been thronebreaker for a few days, you can't expect that you'd get nothing but god tier champs from now on, that's not how it works.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Amit_690 said:

I already have 5* killmonger with 120 sig. And 5* stealthy and longshot too as as 5*r2(unable to rankup because of shortage of t1 alpha). And also have some other better champ. In these class.
    And what about 20 side quest Cavalier crystals. From which I got 16 3* champ., 2 4* and 1 5*. Isn't this too bad? (have screenshot of 14 crystals only because I opened 6 of these crystal earlier and refresh it because all of them gave me 3* but didn't took the screenshot).
    Longshot and Stealth as 6*s will be better than your 5* Rank 2s. I’m not sure what the issue there is. If you have a shortage of T1 alphas to rank 3 them, then just level up your 6*s for an equivalent of a rank 4 5* stealth and Longshot. Neither champion needs the sig, so I’d say that’s pretty damn good luck.

The odds of getting 0 6*s from 20 crystals with a 3% chance of 6*s is 54%. That’s literally less rare than a coin getting a different outcome than you guess. Are you really saying that this is an unlikely event?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Who was your rank 3?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Agreed, and seven pulls does not define your overall luck. Give it time. Every time I feel like the RNG hates me I end up pulling some amazing champ. It might take a month or two but it'll happen.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Amit_690 said:

If it makes you feel better I pulled all 3's but 1 and it was a 4* groot. I have been thronebreaker since just after its release. Crystal rng is terrible on these. Just keep playing and eventually you will pull more useful 6*s
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

The thing that makes me agree with this is that they called ghost a ramp up champ