**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doom or Tigra

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Which would you rank 4? Both awakened. Tigra at sig 60.

I see merits for both. Advice?

Comments

• 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 348 ★★★
    Doom, if you don't run suicides and want to increase your prestige
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    I would go with doom as his ranking doom up would help with his combat power rate thus his doom cycle...!!!!!
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Fights will still be slow with doom, tigra however will shred.

They’re two different champs, I’d say tigra is more fun
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★

I would go with doom as his ranking doom up would help with his combat power rate thus his doom cycle...!!!!!

I have seen other people reference "combat power rate" increasing with r4, but where do you find that information? I honestly do not know. How much does it increase?
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Doom for sure
    Malreck04 said:

Fights will still be slow with doom, tigra however will shred.

They’re two different champs, I’d say tigra is more fun

I love Doom for sure, and I am getting better with Tigra. Fight time is important to me now b/c of Battlegrounds (I don't do high tier AW). I agree she is more fun, and she definitely tests my skills more than using Doom.

Thanks for the advice. I'm gonna keep testing Tigra, maybe use the EoP this week (Herc) as practice.
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

Which would you rank 4? Both awakened. Tigra at sig 60.

I see merits for both. Advice?

I feel like Tigra would get the most benefit from it
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Unless you sig 200 Tigra, I'd go with Doom. And I'm an avid Tigra player. Not only did I use an AG on TIgra over Doom, but I dumped 200 sigs into her and used the r4 gem on Tigra. On my YT channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6-8TnOdDNDzMf_6TJRA7MQ), I have over 40 vids using Tigra, by far the most.

I must warn you, however. With miss-tic, I haven't been assigned Tigra at all last season and Doom was my 3rd most used AWA. I still don't regret it b/c I like Tigra that much, but I do wish that I was making more use of her while r4s are still relatively rare.

Btw, I made a post about something similar in case you're interested to see what others had to say:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/300768/abyss-of-legends-aol-exploration-questions-group#latest

Unless you sig 200 Tigra, I'd go with Doom. And I'm an avid Tigra player. Not only did I use an AG on TIgra over Doom, but I dumped 200 sigs into her and used the r4 gem on Tigra. On my YT channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6-8TnOdDNDzMf_6TJRA7MQ), I have over 40 vids using Tigra, by far the most.

I must warn you, however. With miss-tic, I haven't been assigned Tigra at all last season and Doom was my 3rd most used AWA. I still don't regret it b/c I like Tigra that much, but I do wish that I was making more use of her while r4s are still relatively rare.

Btw, I made a post about something similar in case you're interested to see what others had to say:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/300768/abyss-of-legends-aol-exploration-questions-group#latest

I'll check out your channel, thanks. She is only sig 60 now, so it'll be a while before she is sig 200.

I don't do high tier AW so that tactic does not matter to me. My main interests are story content (waiting for act 8), Battlegrounds, and the special quests like EoP.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Tigra to be different