**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First thoughts on Summ(on)er Camp 2022

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
What do you think about the event? Personally I’m really not a fan. Just as convoluted if not more than last years, The rewards are okay?, but won’t be too upset to miss out on some of it Really dropped the ball this year In my opinion

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    would be cool if today's summer event objective actually worked ... i have "Defeat Champions by dealing the finishing blow with a Special Attack" .... and it doesn't work. Have tried finishing fights with special in Road to Labrynth and in Monthly event quest... and it doesn't register the objective.
  • MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    I appreciate the units, will help me to get masteries
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022

Looking at it a little more, it seems like these rewards are really lackluster. Excuse me if I’m misunderstanding something, but I’m guessing we get 3 hexabadges, mea

xNig said:

As mentioned in the previous thread that you commented on,

Respectfully, the world doesn’t revolve around you.

I’m aware of that, and I accept that. It’s happened in the past. But just in general looking at it from a mid/late thronebreaker player perspective, the rewards just don’t seem that enticing overall. I won’t be too upset to miss out on a 6* or two. I can earn that, plus way more r4 mats from just one month of cav eq exploration
    That’s true. There’s nothing overly fantastic in it, which is good because it won’t make it so that people feel obligated to buy it to “catch up” (whatever that means).

How I’m viewing it though, on the other hand, is 390 units for $10 (or $15 where I’m at), plus a whole lot of other freebies.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Wanted to add this as well.

As much as this can be a f2p game, whoever is developing the game, maintaining the servers, handling our complaints and whining etc, deserves to be paid.

We won’t get an ad-free free downloadable game and/or community without them.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

would be cool if today's summer event objective actually worked ... i have "Defeat Champions by dealing the finishing blow with a Special Attack" .... and it doesn't work. Have tried finishing fights with special in Road to Labrynth and in Monthly event quest... and it doesn't register the objective.

Those objectives have always kinda depended on who you use. If you use someone with a debuff, or someone like herc who also does direct damage, then the game doesnt always register it the same. Try a simpler champion if you are still having problems.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Objectives seem better, but still dumb that you only get half the rewards if you don't pay. Wish they just did a long 90 day calendar instead of this
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    If you can't dex because it's (still) bugged, how can you complete the 1st objective?
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    I feel like its kinda better than last year but idk
  • luckily the rewards are so bad, it is an easy pass from me. No need to focus on this event, if normal play gets the objective, its good. No worries if not.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 530 ★★★
    Good event but last year one pass at 19€ and now 3 x 10€ = 30€ …
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 917 ★★★★★
    Disliked it last year. Kabam have made it even more convoluted this year. The plain calendar is so much better. But I’m not sure Kabam really wants to hear feedback on this. They like this format because can monetise it. Would rather they have a summer gifting event to make money, and kept Summoner Appreciation as it was, which was supposed to be a celebration of the players and kept money out of it.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Idk, it’s free stuff but I don’t have a need for T2B. I don’t think anyone has a need for T2B…