**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can I leave this path unexplored?

Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

I remember reading that every node needs to be visited for exploration rewards, but not every edge. Can anyone confirm ?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,186 ★★★★★
    U could try the node is cover so Im not to sure
  • Options
    EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    You need to go through all the dotted lines. Practical example: in one of my secondary accounts I had finished (but not 100% explored) Act 4. When Kabam simplified this act, some of the chapters left me at a 98% exploration and I only got to 100% when going through the lines dotted. In the war of alliances, it is enough to go through all the nodes, even if there is a line near the boss.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    You just need to touch every node not every line. If it costs energy (node even if it’s empty) it will count towards exploration. If it’s just a line but connects via another line you don’t need to. I know a few variants have that where you can leave the line untouched as long as the node is touched from another source.

So if you’re referring to the middle lines that connect to thor you don’t need to in that case, the nodes which count have already been touched in a previous time you probably fought magik and ironman.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Nodes need to be covered....dotted lines are irrelevant
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,641 Guardian
    The Act-4 at 98% that is hitting some people must be an actual node change with the revamp, even though it has a solid line coming into it from one side but not the other side.

Like the path had been previously explored, but then some change right in the middle of the path on just 1 node.

In all other quests, it is just needed to hit each node (not a loose dashed fragment). Just in that revamped Act-4 case it is hard to tell that indeed there is a changed/new node that wasn’t hit before.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the help everyone.