**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

High Tier AQ Entry Cost Suggestion

ValmezValmez Posts: 74
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello,

With the recent changes in the loyalty resource being more AW focused and glory being more AQ focused (i.e revives/health pots for each respective alliance game modes), I wanted to throw up a suggestion for the entry cost of Map 7 & 8 in AQ.

We currently can choose from gold, battlechips or loyalty for AQ Map 7 & 8 entry. My suggestion is to either replace loyalty cost with glory cost (since glory is the more AQ focused resource nowadays), or simply add it as a 4th choice of paying the AQ entry fee. I feel like it would make the AQ Map 7 & 8 entry cost more sustainable for many players and allow better resource management than the typical 'grind more arena' reply I often see. Also the recent shift in how we buy potions for each alliance game mode is another factor in why I feel it makes sense to use glory for AQ entry (e.g. we used to be able to purchase AW health pots via glory and pay for AQ entry via loyalty to balance each other out to an extent, but now it is only loyalty for both alliance game modes but glory for strictly AQ).

While I do wish there was no cost for AQ entry (there isn't a cost for any other game mode that I'm aware of...), I do understand it has been this way for some time (entry cost for top 2 AQ maps) and also I want to be somewhat pragmatic about my suggestion!

Thank you for taking the time to read.

Comments

• Options
    The fact that they charge you exorbitant amounts to play the most boring game mode itself is a sad thing.