**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam, stop starving players of gold

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,214 ★★★★

Why do you want us to be gold poor? Gold is an essential resource in this game. You even made it so essential that we have to spend it when using a Rank Up Gem (which makes 0 sense since the purpose of the rank up gem is so that we DON'T have to use resources). This offer should have had AT LEAST 1M gold. Sheezus are you stuck in 2015?

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    In February there was 8 mil gold
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian

ItsDamien said:

Maybe try and do some more arena where the main source of gold is. Offers like what you posted aren't intended to be a main source of any resource.

Maybe they could add it to content that the majority of the player base doesn’t hate?
    And which content would that be? EQ? SQ? Story? Incursions? The playerbase mostly hates all of that too.
    So basically what you're saying is, everyone playing this game hates it but still plays it anyway?
    Yes. Most of us have invested too much time or money to just quit the game for good. Something else to note is there is no other game like it which is one reason many people would be reluctant to leave.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Give thay Feb store eq gold event back. 8m was really helpful
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    My champion rng is trash... So my gold stash is nice and healthy.
    If I had better champion rng, i'd be broke lol
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Maybe try and do some more arena where the main source of gold is. Offers like what you posted aren't intended to be a main source of any resource.

I have no clue why my man is grinding out daily quests, I was wondering why my quest fights were so much lower, I'm at ~950 daily qs.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

ItsDamien said:

Maybe they could add it to content that the majority of the player base doesn’t hate?
    And which content would that be? EQ? SQ? Story? Incursions? The playerbase mostly hates all of that too.
    Nope, most hated modes are, in that order:

1 - Arena
    2 - AQ
    3 - Incursions
    And then there’s the people who hate EQ, SQ, Story more than those. So there is no de facto “worst”. We have places we get rank up materials. We have places that we get shards. We have places we get gold. We have places that do some or all of that.

If you’re not doing the thing that gives the most of whatever you need, whether you enjoy it or not, then you have little right to complain about the thing you need being available.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

SuelGames said:

ItsDamien said:

1 - Arena
    2 - AQ
    3 - Incursions
    And then there’s the people who hate EQ, SQ, Story more than those. So there is no de facto “worst”. We have places we get rank up materials. We have places that we get shards. We have places we get gold. We have places that do some or all of that.

If you’re not doing the thing that gives the most of whatever you need, whether you enjoy it or not, then you have little right to complain about the thing you need being available.
    there s tastes to everything, i stated which the majority of community thinks after almost 8 years playing, i myself dont hate incursions, in fact its the game mode that keeps me from gold bankrupcy XD (the amount of time it takes is annoying tough, like 1 hour to clear all milestones, also sucks when u get a random scrub as partner)
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

ItsDamien said:

SuelGames said:

ItsDamien said:

1 - Arena
    2 - AQ
    3 - Incursions

there s tastes to everything, i stated which the majority of community thinks after almost 8 years playing, i myself dont hate incursions, in fact its the game mode that keeps me from gold bankrupcy XD (the amount of time it takes is annoying tough, like 1 hour to clear all milestones, also sucks when u get a random scrub as partner)
    We don’t know what the “majority” thinks though. Everything that we read or watch is the minority of players. It’s often the vocal minority that has the loudest voice and because of that people take them as the “majority”.
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

Why do you want us to be gold poor? Gold is an essential resource in this game. You even made it so essential that we have to spend it when using a Rank Up Gem (which makes 0 sense since the purpose of the rank up gem is so that we DON'T have to use resources). This offer should have had AT LEAST 1M gold. Sheezus are you stuck in 2015?

This sidequest had so much gold though
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Maybe NOT. Arenas is entirely too grindy, time consuming, outdated, and simply not worth it.
    Something will take time in the game. It takes time to make Gold, it takes time to save it, and it takes time to Rank 6*s, and it takes time to replenish it when we use it up.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Maybe NOT. Arenas is entirely too grindy, time consuming, outdated, and simply not worth it.
    Its worthy if u need the gold...