**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side quest

Quisiera saber cómo puedo recuperar las recompensas por Completion del Side Quest de los días anteriores. Desafortunadamente, no he podido conectarme a diario y me acabo de dar cuenta que hay Starore perdido ahí. Han hecho un buen trabajo al dejar que el Summer Event sea acumulable para 3 días, siempre debe de ser así con todos los eventos. No se nos debe de castigar por no jugar a diario. Exigo un cambio en el reinicio diario para que todos tengamos acceso a la misma cantidad de premios sin la necesidad de conectarse constantemente. Entiendo muy bien lo de laa llaves, pero debería ser libre de elegir si deseo jugar a diario o todo en un fin de semana sin tener que ser penalizado por mi elección.

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,643 Guardian
    (Translation)
    I would like to know how I can recover the Completion rewards from the Side Quest from the previous days. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to connect every day and I just realized that Starore is lost there. They have done a good job of letting the Summer Event be cumulative for 3 days, it should always be like this with all events. We should not be punished for not playing every day. I am requiring a change in the daily restart so that we all have access to the same amount of prizes without the need to constantly connect. I understand the keys very well, but I should be free to choose whether I want to play daily or all in a weekend without having to be penalized for my choice.

——
    You should get the extra Completion bonus every time you complete the quest, even if done multiple times in the same day.

Deberías obtener el bono de finalización adicional cada vez que completes la misión, incluso si lo haces varias veces en el mismo día.

• Options
    CarJoRMCarJoRM Posts: 5
    Has anyone ever gotten multiple Completion rewards fro running it more than once a day?

It's not fair we miss so much Star Ore.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    I can confirm that I've received the completion bonus multiple times on a day.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 900 ★★★
    I just want to know what is that timer trying to say? You can enter as long as you have that token, then why the timer? I am just curious and will like to know more, knowledge is power.
    Thanks in advance and sorry if someone already explained this. Just have come across the answer yet.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,774 ★★★★★
    @SammyDe said:

I just want to know what is that timer trying to say? You can enter as long as you have that token, then why the timer? I am just curious and will like to know more, knowledge is power.
    Thanks in advance and sorry if someone already explained this. Just have come across the answer yet.

Defender champs reset when timer ends. If attacker champs still in quest when timer reset, it will be considered as exiting quest.