**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How many BGs in your alliance didn't finish AQ because of the prolonged maintenance?

Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Kabam, this is just so you can see how many people this affected and you can compensate or plan accordingly next time when you make an update...

How many BGs in your alliance didn't finish AQ because of the prolonged maintenance? 50 votes

32%
vd016MadMarksErza_ScarletGround_Round1AfridDrenlinZubAir_CranK4lifeSperaFeeney234Nomarigeroljason_gurung7Vinitlalka1988Anonymous346Juggerneyksvinniegainzdolann__ 16 votes
28%
MasterSmokeCakedaddySnizzbarMaat1985LurkerkalpeshEcBatLFCRotellyTheOneAndOnlySpiritOfVengeanceG0311patel3186Korporate_KurtDhruvp89 14 votes
40%
BurntbaconMMCskippyHarcourtmazeColvin35Mrbeast6000SuperDumbface64Zane22NatBornKillaKestrelleFrodoT_BagginsSuskanutFatalEndragnar0kBinawayawhileViciousJDESTROYALL11Shaw06JJGshchong2R_I_C_E 20 votes

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Zero.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    ****... I forgot to add that in as an option...
    Raganator wrote: »
    Zero.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    butters wrote: »
    0 because we aren't scrubs
    Lol

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Had a quick scramble this morning to get the last node down because it was down when I went to bed. Otherwise we got all 3.

I am a little pissed I wasn't able to grind for more arena points and will likely miss out on Rocket though.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Zero, we all finished... but one of us only got 99% exploration
    I only wanted the shards
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Had a quick scramble this morning to get the last node down because it was down when I went to bed. Otherwise we got all 3.

I am a little pissed I wasn't able to grind for more arena points and will likely miss out on Rocket though.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    This thread is a joke. Day 1!
  • stakstak Posts: 88
    Zero

Map 5, 3 BG's. Two got it done with plenty of time to spare and one got it done with 15 minutes left.
    Pissed of that..arena also affected and aq was disrupted.
  • SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    0 all 100% explored
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    edited November 2017
    0 we all finished, but it made my laugh that when the game screwed up they used to apologize and give rewards for the inconvenience caused. Now the game screws up and is down for hours and they post a comment that basically says 'yes we know the game is messed up. Deal with it or quit, we just don't care about you any longer!'
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Our problem is cus of timezones... was down for the last few hours b4 bed last night...
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    all 3 didn't finish and it doesn't matter how many tickets we submit, some jock strap will send an automated message and basically tell us to go away, hard luck, maybe next time, **** happens, buy some units, spin some PHCs blah blah blah blah blah, this game can go EAD
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    We finished with 3 hours to spare.
    AQ starts at 7pm for us, rhino was down and I was halfway into the bleed path of section 2 before I went to bed at 11:30
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    0, i don't think i even noticed a maintenance
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    Map 6 :neutral:
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    MCOC is only one of Kabam's properties...if stories are correct they are on a very ambitious schedule to release 7 new games. The real truth is we may not be a priority right now, not ignored but somewhere up the chain other priorities may have been set...the MCOC crew do have bosses who set priorities...but people in development have been shuffled, surely, and maybe spread thin. If you plan to release an Avitar game alone the expectations demand massive effort and the best developers in the stable...and the pace of new material in here, Champs, quests, bugs...those guys can't be working like some of us play...24/7...it'll kill em!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    And a good sign I am right is the new developers program to recruited from in here...talent and a passion of MCOC.
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    0, on map6. Come on, ok it was inconvenient but it’s not like it took 12 hours
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    Everyone that talks about people not finishing being "scrubs" can eat it. We've got a great alliance from all over the world. Our AQ and AW strategies take advantage of that. We have certain guys taking certain paths based on time zones and when they can play.

When you have a ton of married guys with kids playing on an alliance, any server down time screws over AQ completion.

"Oh, the server is down? I'll just stay up and keep hitting refresh until 2 AM even though I have to start my day at 5 AM," said NO ONE WITH KIDS EVER.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    I think it depends on how crooked or how organized you are. Eliminating 3-5 hours of prime playing time in the morning before most people go to work definitely hinders an alliance that is not organized or does not share creds.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    we finished all 3 map 5's with hours to spare