**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

What Am I Doing Wrong?

DadmammuDadmammu Posts: 37
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I’m just trying to reach UC, I just bought 1000 units in preparation for 5.2.4/5.2.6 and wastes them all on 5.2.4 and didn’t even beat Storm. Took the Yellowjacket path did everything right, so I just suck?

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,924 Guardian
    Farm for revives, and a lot of them. It is better than buying units
  • Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 174 ★★
    Practice on the first fight until you get good at masochism. Don’t parry. Rank up and if you can awaken Hercules.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★
    Need bleed immune champ for storm
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I can just echo what others have already said. There are a lot of really tricky nodes introduced in Act 5. I was usually just fighting the first fight over and over and over and over again until I understood how to work around the node well enough to proceed. It was a process, but also a great learning curve. The game is going to get a lot more complex going forward and this is the first real taste of that.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Try and get better until you can make consistent progress before spending items.