**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Interesting tidbit about new Energy (71/70 without a refill)

Entered game, was around 67/70 energy, so did some AQ, etc. first. Now go to do some EQ runs, and see I’m now at 71/70.

I did NOT use a refill.
But I did go to Alliance Help page and saw I was still showing on ENERGY HELP pane.

I’m assuming since Energy Help has been 2 energy for some years now, that I was up to 69, then someone came and gave me HELP. Even though 70 is Max, since I was (I’m guessing) at 69 beforehand, the 2- energy help actually gave me both of those 2-energy ??

I’m also guessing that once you’re at Max, that any more Helps don’t continue to add past Max (the Release notes for Energy doesn’t mention Helps), else it would have happened lots of times by now to people.

Just when you are exactly 1 below your Max, and a new Help comes in, to put you at 1 over your Max.

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I noticed this today also
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 900 ★★★
    And now if you can ask for help on AQ and AW energy, that will be amazing!
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    Just did a more thorough test, in a 1-energy per step quest (Road-2-Lab, has single steps to next fights) to keep my energy at 69 over the course of about a half hour (taking another step every time the 6 minute timer bumped me up to max).

And checking the alliance Help screen to see when a Help came in.

Confirmed that it went from 69 up to 71 (exceeding the Max #) when a single Help was given to me (so now shows 71/70).

Thereafter it correctly stayed at 71 even after a couple more Helps were given.