**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Auto pilote in arena

McocBestGameMcocBestGame Posts: 25
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi,

it's possible to get Auto Pilote in arena like in quest ? for get gold more easily pls ?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    NO
  • Options
    McocBestGameMcocBestGame Posts: 25

NO

it's not a constructive reply.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

NO

i dont want to sound rude but this isnt a well thought out request. just ponder your question and really think about it....
  • Options
    Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★

NO

NO
  • Options
    DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★

NO

Absolutely NO
  • Options
    FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    Don't listen to them, sure thing you can.

Just follow instructions in this link, don't forget to give them your in game name.

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360051239252-I-Want-to-Report-Inappropriate-Behavior
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    Considering that arena matches are fairly even by rating, and how AI vs AI fights really poorly, I’d imagine you would lose a whole bunch of matches.

And unless you would want auto-pilot to also do the auto fill of your next team, and auto select which of the opponents (and fight matchups) to do, you’d constantly have to be there doing that also.

I guess they could do all that selection stuff automatically. And so long as you don’t care about Milestones (and Streak), just get 1 or 2 wins each match (which means no Match-wide extra battleships/gold either half the time) at points multiplier 1.0, 1.25, or 1.5 before losing.

Also, Quests have a definitive endpoint, arena does not. Would you just be able to walk away and let it do arena for 8 hours in the background earning tiny bits of chips/gold over long durations while you’re at work ?
    That's NOT playing.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    It will never happen. What you are describing is something we see all the time in Arena called piloting or Bots and Kabam essentially making their own version is not going to fix the problem.

At the end of the day, there are going to be some things in this game where you're just going to have to put in the work yourself.