**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any Rank-ups You made and regret??

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
Like you heard this champion was getting buff and then you regretted as the buff turned out to be not that good or you ranked them up listening to others and just wasn't your champ or any other reasons..... for me my that would be jane foster and normally I don't rank up champ listening to rank up news but damn I don't know what came to my mind when I heard the news and ranked her up and I don't think so I will ever use her...!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Thor ragnarok sig30 to r3 ! Still regret & never use him ! He's great for long fights but not for eq or side quests!
  • Options
    mattyben27mattyben27 Posts: 55
    Doc oc
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I don’t think I’ve “regretted” any rank ups as such. Every one that’s used high end materials has been a tool for some reason to get me through content at some point, regardless if I’ve used them after that or not.
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    oh man sorry, I missed that post....will keep that in my mind to check threads before making new one..!!!!!!
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    r3 unawakened Ghost. Don't run suicides. Always default to my sig 200 5*.
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 637 ★★★
    War machine to R3. Ranked him up to use in Abyss. Ended up bringing Magneto instead. Never used.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Omega Red to 5* r4 sig 120. Don't have suicides
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Punisher 2099. He's got high damage and utilities but his rotation sucks.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Several 5* I later pulled as 6*. But in general as rank up materials have become easier and cheaper to come by, not really.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Rank 2 domino
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 469 ★★★
    Ranked up Hood because I heard he got buffed, tried him after and I wasn't the biggest fan
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    It was Definitely Stryfe for me
    These YouTuber hyped him very much and i fall for it.
    Never played with him anywhere and never used him in any content yet and he’s at r3 from past 1.5 years.
    Another one might be Ikaris. I thought he can be good in defence maybe but he’s pure noodle.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    CMM and Tigra to R3, rly disapointed undupped, hopefully with dup they get a lil better
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Black panther og and red guardian, I don't think I've ever used any of em since I've taken em to r5
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Gambit, took him to R3 for his perfect block but not had any real content for me to use him on.
    DDHK again took him in just for fun and expiring cats n isos but again no real content to be useful on
  • Options
    KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105

Ægon. R5ed him and got him to sig 200 and never used him.

Same. I had just started looking at tier lists and he was always near the top. One of my first 5/65s and I never use him outside of arena
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 630 ★★★
    Captain marvel movie. Was 1 of my 1st r5 & sig 200. Haven't used her in 18 months
  • Options
    Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★

Like you heard this champion was getting buff and then you regretted as the buff turned out to be not that good or you ranked them up listening to others and just wasn't your champ or any other reasons..... for me my that would be jane foster and normally I don't rank up champ listening to rank up news but damn I don't know what came to my mind when I heard the news and ranked her up and I don't think so I will ever use her...!!!!!

Ronin
    Annoying playstyle
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 ★★★

• Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    I took my 5* OG Iron Man to r4 back in the days when that star/rank was a big deal. Regretted it for ages, then they did that Thanos side event where the OG Avengers got infinity stones to give them some big benefits.

I was probably the only person in the entire game that didn't hate that portion of the event.
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★

It was Definitely Stryfe for me
    These YouTuber hyped him very much and i fall for it.
    Never played with him anywhere and never used him in any content yet and he’s at r3 from past 1.5 years.
    Another one might be Ikaris. I thought he can be good in defence maybe but he’s pure noodle.

He has a unique play style you have to like, like many champs like him he’s not for everyone. However, he’s a very good champ, great for Abyss kind of content.
    The lesson you’ve learnt though is valuable, don’t follow everything these YouTubers say. They’ve hyped so many champs they themselves hardly use for any meaningful content. A recent example is OG Storm, not that she’s a bad champ but she’s was overhyped. For some reason I knew DPXF buff will suffer because of the Storm buff hype.