**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mutant Nexus Crystals missing from Special Deals [merged threads] RESOLVED

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    It’s a magical crystal that will grant us a 3 star that’s invisible. Wow!
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    The new master of the mystical arts. The kabam crystal.
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 ★★★
    edited July 2022

Hey everybody, thank you for your reports.

This is an aggravating bug that we've been working to address for a while but has been evading us. It often rears its ugly head when there's a new Side Event crystal going live, preventing some people from being able to see the shards/crystals for a little while.

The good news is that if you purchased the offer, you DID get the Crystal, but it isn't visible. We have confirmed this by looking at a number of your accounts. Unfortunately, this issue may occur again with the next few crystals, but we are working to resolve this as soon as we can.

Thank you for the response. Just leaves the question, when will we be able to access it?

It's there for me. Thanks
  • Options
    Bravo3120Bravo3120 Posts: 13
    I have a ticket in on this already, good to see the crew is aware.
  • Options
    Aaaand this issue should now be resolved! If you haven't already, restart the game and check out your Crystals Tab. It might take a little while to propagate to everybody, but I just opened mine.
  • Options
    F1TLYFEF1TLYFE Posts: 56
    I haven’t received my crystal either I keep logging back in to see if it is going to arrive and nothing
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,831 ★★★★★

Aaaand this issue should now be resolved! If you haven't already, restart the game and check out your Crystals Tab. It might take a little while to propagate to everybody, but I just opened mine.

Is this somekind of deferred compensation when you buy kabam offers? Is there a discount for employees? Honestly interested
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    +1
  • Options
    nozzer123nozzer123 Posts: 1
    same, i haven’t got anything yet
  • Options
    live2fightlive2fight Posts: 9
    Resolved for me.. got 5 star Omega red from it..
  • Options
    Marsh_14Marsh_14 Posts: 1

It’s been some time since this post and I’ve still not got mine… please could someone double check my account? I definitely purchased the deal and didn’t get the crystal.