**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A 7 year player ready to quit MCOC

HERVE_LEANDREHERVE_LEANDRE Posts: 48
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
Been a player now from the beginning and I've spent lots of money on the game. Today, I finally realized this game is no longer for me. The gold shortage is embarrassing to still be a problem in 2022. Also, kabam always introduce nodes to make the game harder but never add anything to help the players other than "spend more money logic". "Do you bleed" node is clearly a cash out. Act 6.1 is harder than 6.2, IMO like WTF. I'm going to stop spending on this game until
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,533 ★★★★★
    Do you bleed? Back in the day there was maybe 1 great solution (Symbiote Supreme) and a couple of terrible ones. Now there are plenty.
  • Options
    Fireftr29Fireftr29 Posts: 5
    I find just a little arena grind keeps my gold topped up nicely I've not had an issue with gold or iso for years
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,473 ★★★★
    Not an airport
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 259 ★★
    I think the gold issue is ambivalent. I am an arena grinder (top 1-5% in featured twice a week), and cant remember when I had below 120m gold. No matter how many champs, I rank (have a 3,6m account), my gold seems to increase.
  • Options
    AceymcocAceymcoc Posts: 195 ★★
    The amount of people who gave this guy a arsey? Is that the word response is quite surprising, if you want to quit because of act 6 being tough then so be it, not everyone is a top skilled player who can do all the content in the game, you’ve probably had a lot of ups and downs in your 7 years of playing so if you think the time is right then quit, if you still like the game then stay
  • Options
    VegetaNoOujiVegetaNoOuji Posts: 57

"Do you bleed" node is clearly a cash out. Act 6.1 is harder than 6.2, IMO like WTF. I'm going to stop spending on this game until

7 year player complaining about Act 6 difficulty? Post nerf too? 😂
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Thanks for announcing. I needed to know that.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    You complain about hard nodes and your one example is "do you bleed"? Are you not aware of how many champions can inflict bleed?
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Searmenis said:

If you think do you bleed node is money grabbing, just wait to fight Gwenmaster in five years.

Interesting example. Out of all the fights in the game that’s not one I’d characterise as money grabbing.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,811 ★★★★★
    Bye Felicia.
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    Ya surely they need $ to develop the game more interesting.
    If you want to finish fresh new chapters/events at the very beginning, you'll need skill/time/money.
    Otherwise, just wait till they get nerfed 😄
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    bye
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    The answer is simple: You need a diverse team. If you're tackling act 6 with no knowledge of what each champ brings to the team, it's going to be an uphill battle. Things have actually become easier thanks to the Act 6 nerf.

If you need some suggestions on how to get through easier, I would recommend working on the following characters (assuming you have them)

- Hercules
    - Mole Man
    - Mr. Negative
    - Warlock
    - Cosmic Ghost Rider
    - Penni Parker
    - Immortal Abomination
    - Hyperion
    - Apocolypse
    - Wolverine
    - Knull

There's plenty more but these should get you through Act 6 relatively easy.

Knull + Venom the Duck = Survivability
    Apoc + Wolverine = Survivability + bleed immunity
    Penni is force of nature
    CGR wrecks everything
    Hercules is a literal cheat sheet
    Hyperion is old reliable

If you're still intent on leaving, go for it.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

Been a player now from the beginning and I've spent lots of money on the game. Today, I finally realized this game is no longer for me. The gold shortage is embarrassing to still be a problem in 2022. Also, kabam always introduce nodes to make the game harder but never add anything to help the players other than "spend more money logic". "Do you bleed" node is clearly a cash out. Act 6.1 is harder than 6.2, IMO like WTF. I'm going to stop spending on this game until

What have you tried out in 6.1?

If you’re in 6.2 then you should have gotten past 6.1 at least once. And since you’ve done it already, just do it again?

And also, there is no gold shortage. In fact, the amount of gold you can attain in the game is roughly 9,000,000,000,000,000 before you hit a cap iirc.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    What’s a gold shortage?
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    7 years and u r still in 6.2?!
This discussion has been closed.