**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

#GOD

Why Angela ain't tag as a god?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,703 ★★★★★

Because she isn't. There doesn't need to be a specific reason for it

Ser, this logic didn't stop you from posting this: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2086133#Comment_2086133

And before you say it was part of Rintrah's spotlight so he should have the tag, I direct you towards Angela's spotlight:
    Both are quite different cases, so you're in the wrong there
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,203 ★★★★★
    I'd rather Angela got a #Guardians of the Galaxy tag, personally. Which is also in her Spotlight...

• Jason10k_jaJason10k_ja Posts: 15
    She use to tag #GOTG
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    Aarkus is a dimensional being but not a #dimensional being because Blade was still doing Blade things at the time. Personally I think it's stupid but it is what it is.
  • Avi146 said:

Same reason as to why Knull or nimrod aren’t XL

Knull is a lengthy boi
  • Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Good news!

Checked in with the dev team and this tag will be added for Angela for the build targeting September.

Why not August?
    We're at a point in development that the build releasing in August is mostly finished and just requiring final touches; last minute changes are dangerous.

Thank God, another champ for Gorr to ramp 🆙
  • Oye. Keep your opinions on the game, not the other forum members, please!