**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Archangel causes Neurotoxin due to Suicide Masteries [Under Investigation]

lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I am running full suicide masteries. Whenever I face Archangel the bleed & poison immediately gets turned into Neurotoxin. i.e. as soon as the fight has started & neither of us has even moved or attacked. His abilities states that
"Each time Archangel triggers a Bleed effect on an opponent with an active Poison effect that he caused, they are combined, converting into a Neurotoxin charge, lasting 15 seconds"

However Archangel didn't cause the bleed & poison, the masteries did. This seems very wrong.

Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
    It seems that if you fight with Archangel against someone with full suicides, you don't proc a Neurotoxin unless you hit the opponent. If you fight vs Archangel with full suicides it's an instant Neurotoxin. Definite bug Kabam.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    lozzadude wrote: »
    It seems that if you fight with Archangel against someone with full suicides, you don't proc a Neurotoxin unless you hit the opponent. If you fight vs Archangel with full suicides it's an instant Neurotoxin. Definite bug Kabam.

Actually, the other day, I was doing arenas and when my 4* AA was pit against the enemy who had suicides, he instantly turned that into neurotoxin.

That being said, it's most likely a bug, since the poison was NOT caused by him, but my LC. Furthermore, Archangel has to be the one who triggers the bleed effect on the opponent to convert the poison to a neurotoxin, yet for some reason, the enemy's own DE converted the poison into a neurotoxin.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    It's a bug that's yet to be fixed.

When doing your masteries for suicides, add points into DE first, then LC. Doing it in this sequence will circumvent the bug.
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    It's actually a 50% to proc if you're running full suicides. If your bleed appears a tick before poison, you won't get a neurotoxin. You'd get it if it was the other way around. Nonetheless this bug shouldn't be there.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    They are gonna nerf suicide here soon. You can't keep putting out champs with unblockable specials and suicide builds gonna fast become an exploit.
    I think it is yet another example of failure to think ahead. With a suicide build, a champ that charges up and has an unblockable special...
    Gonna be deemed op at some point.
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Redo your mysteries and put points into DE then LC and this won't happen. It's been a bug for awhile.
  • supergokusupergoku Posts: 41
    its better this way... I myself have AA and its fun to see my enemy suffering without me doing nothing :)
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    I don't think it is a bug. Archangel is supposed to be one of the strongest champs.
  • I
    Rap wrote: »
    Gonna be deemed op at some point.

Yeah not really. People have been doing that since masteries came out. Just gotta get better with practice
    @Kabam Miike Is this going to be addressed?
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Has existed since AA initial release and reported many many times. As other have stated there is a work-around.
    2StarKing wrote: »
    Has existed since AA initial release and reported many many times. As other have stated there is a work-around.

Redoing masteries? I will give it a shot as I need to remove suicides so I can complete last part of Master & Uncollected mode. From a coding point of view, it seems weird that MCOC takes into account the order in which you have added masteries.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. I checked into this, and it looks like there is a fix being worked on for 17.0. We'll keep y'all updated if anything changes. Thanks!
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey folks. I checked into this, and it looks like there is a fix being worked on for 17.0. We'll keep y'all updated if anything changes. Thanks!

Also AA doesn’t get magnetized by magneto
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    edited January 2018

He's not supposed to cuz his accuracy cannot be decreased by an opponent.
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    It's been like this for year, and now it's when it's detected? LMAO

I honestly thought that was the case n it wasn’t bug lol.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    This is why players get so frustrated with Kabam, I found a thread from as early as May 2017 bringing up this issue and here we are 8 months later with still no fix, yet voodoo invisible debuff, Loki synergy with Hela etc etc all fixed in ~24hours.
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163

His ability accuracy cannot be reduced, magneto's magnetised causes ability accuracy reduction