**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bring back the 1 Million Gold for $10 offer

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,214 ★★★★
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Kabam, I think it would be nice and helpful if you have the 1 million gold for $10 (purchase limit of 10), available once a month. I don't know about other players, but I don't want to do the exhausting, time consuming, grind-it-out "arena grind" to accumulate enough gold for my champions. I'll be more than willing to spend $100 on that gold offer every month. Just saying.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    I think the miss here is that the amount of gold offered with for cash deals wasn’t enough to support those deals
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,214 ★★★★

That seems like a high cost for 1 mil of gold

It's the same offer they had earlier this month..after 4th of July I think.

We now know why kabam puts out these ridiculous offers, someone will always buy

Nah this is GOLD. There's no excuse for their other ridiculous offers lol

I mean I want gold but not through cash offers

I want gold too, but not through arenas 🤷🏾
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 162
    Honestly, i would buy the 1mil gold for $10. How many hours of arena grinding is it for the 1mil gold. Ill jist tell work im gonna work 15 min or so of overtime (probably 30 because of taxes) and thats a lot more efficient for me than arena grinds that put me to sleep (litterally)
  • That seems like a high cost for 1 mil of gold

It's the same offer they had earlier this month..after 4th of July I think.
    I thought it was a lot to pay then too
    I think it is a lot too. But at the same time i need gold badly. And for me personally, its a lot better than grinding arena. Put it this way, as poor of a value as it is, in my opinion its still significantly better than the value in arenas.
    I mean if there is another way to get that much gold (besides arena and im already also running incursions) then i would be all for it. Already did all the story content, eq from master and higher, and all but v1 is 100%

I think it is a lot too. But at the same time i need gold badly. And for me personally, its a lot better than grinding arena. Put it this way, as poor of a value as it is, in my opinion its still significantly better than the value in arenas.

My point exactly. Additionally, It should be an option for those of us who want to buy gold instead of grinding for it 🤷🏾

That seems like a high cost for 1 mil of gold

It is. But it's the price tag that they had on the original offer. If they do it for $5, I'd buy that too

Gross. You'd pay $10 for a million gold? Do you want them to think that was a good offer?

It's not, but I want that gold without having to grind for it soooooo....

If it ain't for you, then it ain't for you. It will be optional. You don't have to buy it 🤷🏾
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    oh so you don't want to grind-it-out "arena grind" to accumulate enough gold for my champions but want to grind for real money in real life to buy some pixelated currency...makes sense
    edited August 2022
    If the real life grind takes 15 min for what would take many hours of arena grinding. Thats being very efficient and makes sense to me. If you had the option, spend 10+ hours to get something or get the same thing for 15 minutes worth of work, what would you choose? I know i would choose the 15 min worth of effort any day. But its all preferences and if you would be willing to spend on a mobile game, which im ok with
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Bring a offer of 10 million gold for $10
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Bring a offer of 10 million gold for $10

I’d be OK with an offer where I could trade in 1 million gold for a $10 refund?