**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Labyrinth of legends who are the hidden champs

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Just defeated Unstoppable Colossus, who is the next enemy if I go right, and who if I go left?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I mean left and ahead
  • MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Gonna hijack this to ask about the secret, ultra rare symbioid or something (who gives I dunno, t2a?) that I saw a reddit thread about once but was unable to find again. If anyone has the details on that it would be pretty cool.
    Malreck04 said:

Gonna hijack this to ask about the secret, ultra rare symbioid or something (who gives I dunno, t2a?) that I saw a reddit thread about once but was unable to find again. If anyone has the details on that it would be pretty cool.

Aparently he gives 2.500 5 star Shards:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSuFsUbyptA&list=PLMdF9wPPJ8Nf5v5vmvImPqfY7rdiATAzP&index=7
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    MattDRK said:

Malreck04 said:

Aparently he gives 2.500 5 star Shards:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSuFsUbyptA&list=PLMdF9wPPJ8Nf5v5vmvImPqfY7rdiATAzP&index=7
    Very cool. Also extremely painful for the person.
    What? The golden adaptoid in Labyrinth? But I don't think I've got anything special from him

What? The golden adaptoid in Labyrinth? But I don't think I've got anything special from him

The adaptoid gives 1 5 star generic signature stone.
    MattDRK said:

Oh then its trash
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

MattDRK said:

Oh then its trash
    I mean, it's not a bad thing. Would you rather you get nothing?
    Terra said:

MattDRK said:

Oh then its trash
    I mean, it's not a bad thing. Would you rather you get nothing?
    No,but just saying