**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

QoL Fight summary screen

MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
Currently we have the option to turn these beta features off in the settings which ive had turned off since it was brought in.

Just wondering if these features will be permanent at any point and when that would be implemented? I really don't like the fight summary screen so would be ideal if it was to be left as is currently.

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Mackey said:

Mainly it takes longer to get out of the beta screen and back into the quest compared to the old screen.

On a side note I think the new one is a bit of a pointless gimmick but that's just an opinion and not a reason why I don't like it 😂

So if they were able to speed up the screen would that alleviate your issue? Just trying to see if there’s something constructive we can give back to the devs, as there are definitely more people who probably feel similarly and if there’s something we can suggest that improves on it, I think that would be beneficial.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Mackey said:

Mainly it takes longer to get out of the beta screen and back into the quest compared to the old screen.

On a side note I think the new one is a bit of a pointless gimmick but that's just an opinion and not a reason why I don't like it 😂

So if they were able to speed up the screen would that alleviate your issue? Just trying to see if there’s something constructive we can give back to the devs, as there are definitely more people who probably feel similarly and if there’s something we can suggest that improves on it, I think that would be beneficial.
    Yeah that would eliminate my issue with it, other than it taking longer it is more aesthetically pleasing, but i just wanna get straight back into the quest as quick as possible, i dont need or care to know my fight duration or where my damage came from so I'd still argue that its not something we need but each to their own I guess.
  • Options
    Mackey said:

ItsDamien said:

Mackey said:

Yeah that would eliminate my issue with it, other than it taking longer it is more aesthetically pleasing, but i just wanna get straight back into the quest as quick as possible, i dont need or care to know my fight duration or where my damage came from so I'd still argue that its not something we need but each to their own I guess.
    Yeah that’s reasonable, well I hope that Jax or Miike will take this feedback to the devs. I don’t think it’s anything outside of their capability and would be a nice additional QoL feature for those that don’t care as much about the extra information.
  • Options
    In brutal honesty I don't think they'd succeed in making it smoother/faster, they did some QoL thing a while back where moving between screens like fight, champions, crystals etc it was super smooth and quick, that lasted for about a week and now it's just as slow as it used to be 😂.

I do find myself asking if these QoL upgrades are partly (or mostly) to blame for the slower loading and screen navigating 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    If they can/do then im all for it though 👍
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Antsiou said:

Fun fact : if you switch between different accounts on the same device, every time you log in, the UI feels extremely smooth, like if there is higher frame rate almost. But it disappears after a few fights and the UI becomes pretty slow again.
    As for the summary screen, quicker loading would be a great QoL.

Finally, some confirmation that I’m not mad: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/307818/mcoc-60fps-hack
  • Options
    AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 171 ★★
    Malreck04 said:

Antsiou said:

Fun fact : if you switch between different accounts on the same device, every time you log in, the UI feels extremely smooth, like if there is higher frame rate almost. But it disappears after a few fights and the UI becomes pretty slow again.

Finally, some confirmation that I’m not mad: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/307818/mcoc-60fps-hack
    You’re not mad, your post made so much sense to me. Has it ever been addressed by Kabam?
  • Options
    Antsiou said:

I never knew that. Will have to try it out lol
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Out of curiosity what is it that you don’t like about the newer screen compared to the old?

I dislike having to scroll down to see if I got any potions in RoL when farming. Was the main reason I turned it off.
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

Out of curiosity what is it that you don’t like about the newer screen compared to the old?

I dislike having to scroll down to see if I got any potions in RoL when farming. Was the main reason I turned it off.
    That is another valid reason also. I wonder if there could be a way they make that more noticeable somehow. I’d never considered looking to see whether I got a potion or not as I usually just turn my brain off and farm WS and maybe CM until I get bored or need to do something else. Good perspective on another QoL thing they could work on.