Options

Juggernaut Buff: Definitely a Banger But...

2»

Comments

• Options
    VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★
    Up
  • Options
    CastromãoCastromão Posts: 7
    I do not agree with the complaints. Let's see, selfishly, a little agreed: we all like champions to have incredible abilities (especially if we have that fighter).

Trying to be a little more objective, I see it from another perspective. Summary:
    1) The character has been improved. This is clear and we all agree.
    2) Character upgrade is based on gem. With the gem active, he is literally unstoppable.
    3) If the character is absolutely unstoppable (or as annoyingly unstoppable as Kingpin or Annihilus many times), it can cause a major imbalance in the game and this fighter would become almost beyond Tier God.
    4) That excessive force is counteracted with a series of penalties that, in my opinion, balance his game by preventing him from being Tier God (but still very good).
    5) The fact that his SP3 sets the gem for 20 seconds allows him to turn around fights that start with Juggernaut on the ropes (by debuff nodes or by debuffs applied by his opponents).

In my opinion, with the improvement has been achieved:
    1) Give utility to an underrated fighter (and with a much lower 'strength' than in the comics).
    2) The enhancement is easy to use and understand.
    3) That the character is especially useful for newer players in the game, who have surely already achieved a Juggernaut of 4 or 5 stars.
    4) That the higher level players consider using this character, which is undoubtedly now quite fun to play.