**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help me determine the worth of this offer please

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★

Comments

• Options
    Top timer in red 1 hour is the shorter limited discount time for the lower cost on just the 3rd panel (3000 instead of 3300).

After which goes to 3300, for remainder of the overall 12 hour offer period.
  • Options
    Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114
    The 1000 units offer is amazing if you have hard content to clear and you need revives/potions/boosts.

Last time I skipped it because I didn't needed so many revives. but now I purchased it so that I have enough resources to clear the grandmaster's gauntlet.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    If you're doing Gauntlet then it's a great deal.
  • Options
    De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    I bought the 3000 one, managed to dupe my 6* kingpin from cavs. The day after I used 1 mil loyalty to awaken him 😆
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    They're worth well over 1,000 units. Those team revives alone are worth 1k, so everything else is a bonus. Definitely a steal if you're planning to tackle a big content. I bought two of those last month (UC and Cav have the same 1k offer) when I did my Carina's Challenges (Mutant Abyss, Green Goblin one, and Carina's Challengers).