**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Mordo and America Chavez good?

AweeeeeAweeeee Posts: 5
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
As the title, i got them from season rewards
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Only if you want them to be 😉
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    They both are interesting mystics cause their damage increases with the amount of buffs on the opponent instead of removing them via nullify or stagger. I enjoy using both of them and think they are both underrated
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't mind pulling Mordo as a 6*. I've always really enjoyed playing with him - he has just never been good enough for me to actually rank up, so I've only used my 4* and unranked 5* version. However, I see some interesting potential in him going forward that I'm itching to test out if I can pull him. I suspect that he'll be an immense cheese option for all kinds of nodes and champions that stun you regularly. Stunning reflection, Encroaching stun, Black Panther CW, stuff like that. I really want to try him out in some content like that and see if he does as well in it as I think he might, since he can't be hit while stunned. If I'm right, he'll just astral evade out of trouble and place a degen on the opponent every time any other champion would be combo'd into oblivion.

I'm not saying this is the case. just that I think it might be the case. And if I'm right, he might be someone who can be of value to your team.

Obviously it doesn't hurt that they boosted his damage as well.

As for Chavez, I don't know. I don't have any experience at all with her, even at the lower rarities. But if nothing else, I think she is an interesting champion. She benefits from an opponent's buffs, but she doesn't "deal" with them like most other mystics. However, I kind of like that about her. Every mystic champion I have deals with buffs in one way or another, so having more of a brawler who just hits harder the more buffs the opponent has on them intrigues me. I've always found the mystic class to be the weakest since I feel like every champion more or less does the same thing. They all power drain or nullify buffs, with very few exceptions. Due to that, I tend to like the exceptions - and Chavez is one.

I'm not itching to pull her as much as I am with Mordo, but I can see uses with her as well.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★
    Mordo, yes.
    Chavez, no.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    I have a 5* r3 America and she's great.