**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So how now what are your thoughts on Quicksilver??

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
Thanks Kabam for giving everyone Quicksilver....So folks what are your initial reaction on playing with him???

Comments

• Foster04Foster04 Posts: 90
    Can't see why you would use the sp1. It seems much faster and efficient to ramp up charges doing a heavy attack and then spamming dash back during the opponent's special attack.
    edited August 2022
    If you dash back 13 times with the heavy boost active, you get more than 300 (13 dash backs sounds like more than it is). Not to mention it saves you a bar of power which lets you get to sp3 or sp2 quicker.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Foster04 said:

If you dash back 13 times with the heavy boost active, you get more than 300 (13 dash backs sounds like more than it is). Not to mention it saves you a bar of power which lets you get to sp3 quicker.

Idk dude I just saw MSD do what I did, maybe you’re right but I think the SP1 is really useful
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Incredible champion. Absolutely incredible
    Think for short term benefit, the sp1 is better. He had to use it quickly so Doom couldn't get the aura. Overall though seems like I would steer away from it. At the very least it's no recoil, lol.
  • NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 544 ★★★
    He’s so freaking fun to play.
  • CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★
    Surprisingly he kind of reminds me of champs like Sigil Witch in the sense that there’s multiple ways to play him and the more knowledge you have on your opponent and quicksilver the more you can figure out how to dissect your opponent. The Evade I feel would be better if he had some kind of phase mechanic. It seems a tad weak on offense but VERY weak on defense. You can literally just walk right through it.
    For future synergies I would love to see his momentum get even higher and for him to deal some direct incinerate and shock damage which could help against phys resistance.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    He's really fast and his regular 5-hit combo seemed off at first. Lol.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    As most people probably guessed, with all of the debuffs applied: He reverses healing, too

I don’t know if you guys want this to be the official Quicksilver hub so sorry if I’m like spamming but everyone should be attempting to max sig him regardless of what star rating he is. This is because his terminal velocity damage and his whiplash damage are both increased by his sig level. So this is essential!
    Scratch that, I was basing it off of his two star but I forgot I hadn’t ranked him. Only the debuff time is increased by the sig level. Damage is by rank and synergies
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    He's so cool
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I just keep using 3*QS to combat my 6* roster, so much fun. Thanks Dev Team for good champ design. I know little about the comic background of this high evolutionary QS but nothing affect the fun to play.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Tons of utility, easy ramp up, big red number and his animation so cool.