**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did I miss A Week??

I have logged in everyday and have completed the objectives, even if i missed a few the objectives should be present cuz they weren't on a timer. It shows 5 days left and i need 10 more points.. any clue wt i did wrong.??

Comments

• SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 861 ★★★
    I think you certainly did miss some milestones. I am on milestone 29 today. I thought it is strange as my mini somehow is one milestone off. Maybe check your summer objectives, there might be a couple there for you to catch up?
  • Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 66
    Same here
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    SammyDe said:

I think you certainly did miss some milestones. I am on milestone 29 today. I thought it is strange as my mini somehow is one milestone off. Maybe check your summer objectives, there might be a couple there for you to catch up?

It because there’s don’t stakes more that’s 2 time so if u miss a 3 day with 2 one you just missing days
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 861 ★★★
    That sucks because I had covid a few weeks ago and was trying to rest a bit more. Figured that must be why I am one milestone off. Now I won’t get a hexabadge? #%^*%
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    SammyDe said:

That sucks because I had covid a few weeks ago and was trying to rest a bit more. Figured that must be why I am one milestone off. Now I won’t get a hexabadge? #%^*%

What point you one ?
  • AyrusSethAyrusSeth Posts: 79
    Gamer said:

SammyDe said:

It because there’s don’t stakes more that’s 2 time so if u miss a 3 day with 2 one you just missing days
    That's the stupidest thing they could come up with,atleast they should have added a timer to show that these objectives will be gone in next 2 days . 🤦 there goes my last 4 rewards..
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    its a shame that they dont allow more leeway for missed days but if u really want the rewards there in option to catch up 7 days or 1 day (paid for obviously lol)
  • AyrusSethAyrusSeth Posts: 79

AyrusSeth said:

Gamer said:

SammyDe said:

That's the stupidest thing they could come up with,atleast they should have added a timer to show that these objectives will be gone in next 2 days . 🤦 there goes my last 4 rewards..
    the objectives dont go away in 2 days thats just it.
    they just dont stack more than 2 which they infact did state in the announcement. and you can also see in the game that it only shows two places.

for example if you didnt do the deadpool one for the third day either it will just stay on the upper space and the new one will appear on the bottom space of the objectives. they did give us a few extra days. you just noticed this too late.
    I didn't know regarding the objectives stacking only 2, I ain't blaming Kabam but they could have just added a timer on the objectives, cuz till date every objective had a timer.. well nothing can be done, I'll be cautious next time..
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    edited August 2022
    The Objectives are NOT on a timer.

What you see for a timer is when there is an AVAILABLE slot for another Objective, the timer shows you when the next objective will become active and occupy that spot.

These Summer objectives are in that way similar to DAILY Objectives. Daily ones can stack only up to 3 at a time (if you do not do some days). When all 3 slots for Daily are occupied, there is not a timer. Doing 1 of the 3 will then show a timer for when the next one will become available. If you leave all 3 Daily ones there, the next day you do NOT get another one, you also do NOT have one automatically replaced by a new one. The 3 will remain day after day until you actually do them (or press the button for “replace/swap” one with a new one).

Summer ones stack up to only 2 (but are otherwise similar to how Daily ones work, except there is not a “replace/swap” option, because none of them are so difficult that ppl would need to do Replace on any of them).

**but as someone else said, you can purchase the “Pass” (or whatever it’s worded, if it's something separate/cheaper from the full Resort Pass ?) to “catch-up” on some extra (missed) Camp/Resort Milestones.