Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Buff Alliance Quest rewards?

BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
After the aw and EQ Rewards buff who else feels AQ rewards deserves a buff? Or it doesnt?
What does the community feel about it? Do AQ rewards need a buff?

Buff Alliance Quest rewards? 48 votes

Yes rewards in AQ should be buffed
81%
GamerL_217MidnightfoxzuffyfmussapBrokenCupidyuwCap366etgddhjjYigzz_Sham_Webslinger1967Ewell65SSS69Grudge_IgorILLUSION8Thoye3ArifuteraDfour24IronGladiator22 39 votes
No rewards in AQ should not buffed
6%
Total_Domin01DukenpukeShivacrux 3 votes
Dont care about AQ.
6%
RockypantherxOGAvengerSoyheyor123 3 votes
What is AQ
6%
DrZolaRodrigoVillarReignkingTW 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Hard to say.

Should they be buffed? Maybe.
    Would I like them to be buffed? Of course.
    Should AQ have an overhaul? Probably
    Would I like it to be? Sure.

Will I stop doing AQ if nothing is done any time soon? No, because something is better than nothing, and the way my alliance does things, there’s no real pressure to push hard as long as you’re contributing in some measure.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Yes they should be buffed. HOWEVER.
    I think t3a and t6b should only be available for paragon players in the first couple of months. Just like t5cc was only available to thronebreakers when it first was added. There is already so many ways to get the materials. That the value of the title is already starting to diminish by the day in great amounts.
    I am still thronebreaker with 2 r4 champs currently, so it technically 'hurts' me. But it do feel it is more fair.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    If I can buy r4 mats for 5 bucks, it’s probably time to put them in the glory store.

T5b needs a 25-glory jump per purchase, not 50. T5cc buys for TB should be 10%, not 5%, and a cap of 3 to 5.

Hypothetical breakdown for me -

1050 for t5cc x3
    975 for t5b x3
    825 for t2a x3
    And about 1500 to put toward t6b and t3a. So let’s say 750 for 5% of each, limit 1? Not game-breaking at all.
  • Options
    BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
    Personally i think AQ rewards should be buffed. Expect Better rank rewards and glory store update
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,620
    Hey Summoners!

I think you'll be hard pressed to find anyone that will argue with increasing rewards in the game; everyone wants more stuff. We've talked about updating rewards in a handful of different spots throughout the forum this week.

Most applicably, we discussed how rewards in multiplayers modes will see a regular cadence of updates. We started with the Loyalty Store update; we are updating AW Ranked Rewards targeting Season 37.

This post has more details but the important thing you need to know is:

Historically, our updates to Alliance Wars and Alliance Quest rewards have been few and far between. Our idea moving forward is for all of our multiplayer modes should start to see a more frequent and reliable reward update cadence. This loyalty store update is the first step! Next season’s ranked reward update is the second.