**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EOP rewards request

Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 635 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Just asking the all powerful Kabam overlords, if it pleases them to sprinkle some T5 Basic into the rewards. 1 or 2 T5B catalyst.... maybe 10 (jk jk jk, lol, or am I ๐Ÿ™ƒ). It's the only R4 catalyst missing from rewards. I know, I know, there needs to a balance or bottleneck of catalyst. Well, we still have to grind for gold and iso, and T5B is needed in significant quantities now that we are investing more in 6*.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2022
    I might add, if you have resources in the overflow that you are getting as an added bonus (I was not requesting a substitution of one of the rewards we have now for T5B), why does it matter to you that someone else needs them but you don't? But alas, the request is out the there now, it is up to the high lords now to deem it worthy
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Sir Damien of winterfell,

Would you be so kind to show me your 6* roster? I would like to know if all your 6* champs are at least R3. And I would humbly take back my request. As you know, Kabam likes seeing variety of rank ups, so if you still have R1s and R2s, my dear chap, you've missed the point of the post.

Kind regards,

Humble summoner from the depths of T5B shortages

I would run into a T5CC problem first if I were to try and R3 all of my 6* champs. A more realistically request would have been to see how many champs I have at R1, as theyโ€™re the only ones who do not use T5B or T2A until you rank them.

Now, would I want T5B and T2A added to EoP? Well frankly I wouldnโ€™t care if they did or didnโ€™t, but I also wouldnโ€™t be mad if they were added.

My point is that there are a lot of other sources to get T5B and T2A as it currently stands outside of EoP. Cav EQ and UCEQ, Side Quest, AQ, Glory Store, AW, Loyalty store. And those are the regular sources that happen. To add to those, we have the one time places we can also get those catalysts, Carinas, LoL, AoL, Gauntlet, Variants, Story.

Iโ€™m not dismissing your need for them, Iโ€™m saying that the likelihood of Kabam actually adding them to EoP is slim to none.
  • Options
    Okay, I donโ€™t want this too turn into an aggressive post and they close it down. But I did mention R1s in my previous post. And also, the fact the you are saying you would run out of T5CC means having more T5B does not break the game. And why are you spending glory on T5B and T2A if your shortage is T5CC? But anyways, you are correct that they canโ€™t give in to all requests. There was a post a while back requesting more gold. So if they honour all those requests, they we will have an overflow of all rank up resources. Creating unlimited rank up potential. And for the other sources of T5B, Iโ€™ve completed permanent content. So, EQ and SQ are my only source right now. With glory, I need to balance T5B, T2A, T4CC, and T5CC. So, itโ€™s not like I have an abundance of all other resources except T5B
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Okay, I donโ€™t want this too turn into an aggressive post and they close it down. But I did mention R1s in my previous post. And also, the fact the you are saying you would run out of T5CC means having more T5B does not break the game. And why are you spending glory on T5B and T2A if your shortage is T5CC? But anyways, you are correct that they canโ€™t give in to all requests. There was a post a while back requesting more gold. So if they honour all those requests, they we will have an overflow of all rank up resources. Creating unlimited rank up potential. And for the other sources of T5B, Iโ€™ve completed permanent content. So, EQ and SQ are my only source right now. With glory, I need to balance T5B, T2A, T4CC, and T5CC. So, itโ€™s not like I have an abundance of all other resources except T5B

And I will reiterate, it does not matter to me in a positive or negative manner if they do add it or not. I just donโ€™t think they will.

To your point of why am I not buying the T5CC in the glory store? I am. But thereโ€™s a limit and that limit isnโ€™t enough for me personally, but I wouldnโ€™t expect them to adjust it yet.

So you listed 4 sources of repeatable material acquisition, but neglected AW and Loyalty store. Any particular reason you excluded those?
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    1x SoP
    2x EoP
    The rewards have been done the same way.. deal with it.
  • Options
    Lol, Loyalty store was literally added 2 days, so itโ€™s going to take some time for that to be a good source since not everyone has been hoarding loyalty. And for AW, is a source. And Iโ€™m not saying there are no sources of T5B out there. Iโ€™m just saying I need more of T5B. The same thing could be said for people complaining R4 resources are so little in AW for finishing in masters bracket
  • Options
    KeremKerem Posts: 140 โ˜…

Currently t5b is not enough for most people who has a strong roster. You just gotta keep them till you get a champion that you need it in your game progress.
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

Please Kabam, give me more level up events and more 6* champs to rank up. I have so many T5B and T2A, and I havenโ€™t even done Cav EQ this month, and the rewards from EOP are due in a couple of weeks, and all the side quest catalysts as well, plus all the Glory I spend on T5B and T2A tooโ€ฆ

Oh wait we were supposed to be imagining that Kabam is a Genie in a magic lamp who will grant us wishes that wonโ€™t come true right?

That is not โ€œmanyโ€ t5b and t2a. This isโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Can you send some my way please? lol
  • Options
    Do all these come from completing content? @Rudolph_Raindeer I must be doing something wrong in this game, lol. I need advice
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    ItsDamien said:

Please Kabam, give me more level up events and more 6* champs to rank up. I have so many T5B and T2A, and I havenโ€™t even done Cav EQ this month, and the rewards from EOP are due in a couple of weeks, and all the side quest catalysts as well, plus all the Glory I spend on T5B and T2A tooโ€ฆ

Please Kabam, give me more level up events and 6* champions as well. And catalysts. And ISO.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Would you be so kind to show me your 6* roster? I would like to know if all your 6* champs are at least R3. And I would humbly take back my request. As you know, Kabam likes seeing variety of rank ups, so if you still have R1s and R2s, my dear chap, you've missed the point of the post.

Kind regards,

How are you short on t5b? It's everywhere.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

ItsDamien said:

Oh wait we were supposed to be imagining that Kabam is a Genie in a magic lamp who will grant us wishes that wonโ€™t come true right?

That is not โ€œmanyโ€ t5b and t2a. This isโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Crocodile Dundee"That's not a knife, this is a knife" vibes.
  • Options

Kind regards,

A relatively new TB that doesn't do high tier AQ and doesn't subscribe to Sigil and doesn't spend on rank up offers can run short of T5B in bursts.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I just want to add I wouldnโ€™t mind some T5B being added. I used to have loads of T5B, but itโ€™s dried up. Only have 7 now Iโ€™ll have my 4th R4 after EOP rewards come in. Thatโ€™s 5 of them gone! Down to 2! They get used up so damn quickly!
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Kind regards,

A relatively new TB that doesn't do high tier AQ and doesn't subscribe to Sigil and doesn't spend on rank up offers can run short of T5B in bursts.
    Currently a relatively new paragon player. But yeah, no sigil. Mid tier AQ (Top 500). I guess, that's what I'm doing wrong. Need sigil and high tier AQ to move from broke T5B to almost having almost 50 in my stash
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

Kind regards,

Currently a relatively new paragon player. But yeah, no sigil. Mid tier AQ (Top 500). I guess, that's what I'm doing wrong. Need sigil and high tier AQ to move from broke T5B to almost having almost 50 in my stash
    If you're a recent Paragon, your T5B and T2A problems are about to disappear. You probably just haven't opened enough daily crystals yet to know this.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Just asking the all powerful Kabam overlords, if it pleases them to sprinkle some T5 Basic into the rewards. 1 or 2 T5B catalyst.... maybe 10 (jk jk jk, lol, or am I ๐Ÿ™ƒ). It's the only R4 catalyst missing from rewards. I know, I know, there needs to a balance or bottleneck of catalyst. Well, we still have to grind for gold and iso, and T5B is needed in significant quantities now that we are investing more in 6*.

Or a generic 1-2 gem. I won't complaint if it isn't added. T5b is still t5b. In my case t5b can not cover my total t5ccs. I can use more, gib mi mor plez.
    I do have backup + 2 rankup gems.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Can I get t4cc sectors ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,661 Guardian

Can I get t4cc sectors ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

This is what we really need, I can get behind this.
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 259 โ˜…โ˜…
    edited August 2022

Do all these come from completing content? @Rudolph_Raindeer I must be doing something wrong in this game, lol. I need advice

Actually, yeah. Most do. Also some from glory store and Paragon Daily.

For me this shows the big problem with MCOC. Rng. I just cant get any luck with pulling champs I want. Had t5b and t2a in overflow for a very long time. Years. Only use them because I have to since they are about to expiere.

Used to be a very, very big arena grinder for years, but now irl stuff needs my attention.

Eg lack of luck in current featured crystal. Opened 10 so far. No featured champs (yet). Yes it os statistical possible, but nonetheless very annoying.
  • Options
    PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 โ˜…โ˜…
    ItsDamien said:

What a stupid and unnecessarily rude comment.
  • Options
    DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Plinko said:

ItsDamien said:

Starts with "stupid" And talks about unnecessary "rude" Comment
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Plinko said:

ItsDamien said:

Actually itโ€™s just people not getting the jokeful/sarcastic side of what he saidโ€ฆ
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I admire those with T5b overflow. Truly amazing. This is my roadblock currently. If I have such a huge overflow yet without new 6*, maybe Iโ€™ll spend a few in r5 good 5*. T5b almost dominate all my rank up decisions since beginning of this year.