**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

do you play incursions?

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
i posted just now about how incursions needs at least some form of update as so few players i’ve talked to have played it for a while, however i wanted to quantify how bad the problem actually is so, when was the last time you played an incursion?

(bonus points to people who post the most difficult fights they’ve seen in an incursion)

do you play incursions? 119 votes

all the time/this week
9%
Ace_03yuwlaserjohn26BAStrongGarrettNChikelVendemiaireAthena48Final_OrderShivacruxSuelGames 11 votes
within 1 month
24%
BKSwisherSweetEmil_LimsonCat_MurdockFredhorst23JBC89MattDRKBrokenredsoxpatsfan89Colinwhitworth69RockypantherxTivjyotEtjamaMobile_P0tat0dangarang122VbnmeTheInfintyTheBair123RiptideMackeyStarkyboy 29 votes
within 3 months
13%
MongoPawnKiptonadeEwell65SSS69Killswitch01MR_61088Kasnow1MCOCHazzaXguard77SkyLord7000ElwindNalak8TragiC_XWonderfulloser1948CederTheLightBringerKylo 16 votes
within 6 months
15%
mmmbanyasCassyPrimeSaviour_27AleorKILLMФИGЕЯIvarTheBonelessDylanphileHector_1475AMS94BollandFarrukh_tvInsaneSkullAce2319MrSakuragiMolemanisbestchampDuffman98Riptide368Oriz 18 votes
6+ months
15%
DrZolaTendersquadExHavokTheCipeTotal_Domin01RaikisCap366Wine_Lover_Sham_Captain_Pug30RebarkMaratoxTrubluMateSoyheyor123ChiliDogYodabolt21Scarcity27Manbatn 18 votes
over a year ago
22%
LeNoirFaineantTristanMaverick75TheVyrusBlackfriar63TerraFrankWhiteRodrigoVillarcaptaincushGarloMagonusReferenceBowTieJohnJimmyBThiartcLordSmasherTimeGenesisDoctorwho13Ben_15455Sparty6 27 votes

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    over a year ago
    I imagine sometimes playing them and then I remember my game crashes too much otherwise honestly I'd probably play them.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    within 1 month
    My favourite game mode, excluding BG.

They are a bit stale, and the rewards aren’t really worth it, but I just find them really fun.

I’d play them more, but I don’t tend to have a couple hours to sit down and play very often
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    all the time/this week
    I kinda like the game mode but it takes too much time and to do every 4 days like a chore is bad, ive no choice cause im broke af with gold, so at the very least i do it twice per month for the milestones
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    within 6 months
    Used to. Don’t really bother with it to even do a few runs for gold anymore.
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 162
    within 1 month
    I only run it for the gold as well. Just a few times a month. 1 hour + is too must for me to try to coordinate with someone on a weekly basis
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    within 1 month
    I play it every month without fail, sometimes I do every week milestones too but that depends on my free time.

That said, I do think the rewards need a serious buff, not a little one. I do it mostly for the gold but of course the little amount of shards do add up over what .... a year? 😂.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    over a year ago
    Randoms are unreliable, and I don't feel like bothering ally mates.
    The rewards need updating.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    within 1 month
    I run it each 5-day cycle.
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    within 3 months
    I only play if I need Iso, those 4* crystals aren't to shabby
  • MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    within 1 month
    Only when i have time to do it, this thing took so much time and when i play it always is with random people (because i dont have friends in game and neither alliance) which means no pauses.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    all the time/this week
    Riptide said:

My favourite game mode, excluding BG.

They are a bit stale, and the rewards aren’t really worth it, but I just find them really fun.

I’d play them more, but I don’t tend to have a couple hours to sit down and play very often

Same. Time is the biggest issue with incursions and finding decent partners. Nothing feels worse than having one dying at zone 9 and having to go through all that again just to collect the rewards for one zone
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    within 3 months
    Buff the rewards and add go solo option, it will be my favourite content. I like it's concept but the rewards for now are not worth the effort specially the "looking for someone available to play with" effort
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    over a year ago
    I like incursions. Just quit playing it due to time constraints and haven't gone back.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    within 1 month

Buff the rewards and add go solo option, it will be my favourite content. I like it's concept but the rewards for now are not worth the effort specially the "looking for someone available to play with" effort

Really like that idea of go solo
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    all the time/this week
    I have an Incursions buddy and I still enjoy the game mode despite the rewards not being worth it anymore. I really hope they'll give it another look this year.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    over a year ago
    Interesting game mode but there are better activities and rewards in the game and they are too much time consuming. So I didn’t play some incursions for 2 years ago.