**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summer event broke?

Summer event solo objective is not acknowledging that I’m completing the objective. I have fought 10 opposites and it still says 0/5. I know most are done but some aren’t - and since it’s still there then I should still be getting credit and rewards. Is anyone else having this issue, or even noticed?

Comments

• JJHCSHJJHCSH Posts: 3
    It’s broken for me. Used mystic against science and tech against cosmic. Neither registered toward the objective.
  • JJHCSH said:

It’s broken for me. Used mystic against science and tech against cosmic. Neither registered toward the objective.

As Furrymoosen replied for your case, you probably have the “Opposite” objective, but were thinking that meant opposite of normal Advantage. It is not. (There is that one, actually called “Disadvantage”, but that is not what the “Opposite” one is).

For Opposite, Furrymoosen correctly laid out what relationships count as opposite side of class wheel diagram.

Which is why I asked original poster which of those 2 objective he really has (was probably same as you are mistakenly doing).
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Cynchotic said:

Summer event solo objective is not acknowledging that I’m completing the objective. I have fought 10 opposites and it still says 0/5. I know most are done but some aren’t - and since it’s still there then I should still be getting credit and rewards. Is anyone else having this issue, or even noticed?

How about you post your objective and then tell us how you fulfil that?
  • JJHCSHJJHCSH Posts: 3

JJHCSH said:

Is your objective class disadvantage or opposite sides of the class wheel? For opposites it's mystic v mutant, cosmic v skill and tech v science.

Yep…my fault for skimming the objective and assuming it was the same one I’ve had multiple times before. I’ve not run into this objective. Thank you.
  • CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186

JJHCSH said:

Is your objective class disadvantage or opposite sides of the class wheel? For opposites it's mystic v mutant, cosmic v skill and tech v science.
    Thank You very much! This is the first time I’ve seen a opposite side of the class wheel. Appreciate the help!
  • RedBirdIsSmartRedBirdIsSmart Posts: 97
    it literally has instructions in the mission description. Some people rn.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

it literally has instructions in the mission description. Some people rn.

The main issues with players and MCOC can be boiled down to this.

25% Bad RNG and not getting the champs they “need”

15% Cash grab nodes, but definitely not skill issues, no no no.

10% Lack of resources, but most definitely not because they’re doing everything in the game except the parts they get the resources they need from.

50% bugged issues, that absolutely are not because they didn’t read something.