**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Fabulous vs super fabulous crystals

TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
My main need is units. I remember getting random amounts from both of these crystals through the years. I never questioned it untill recently i got 100 units from 5 crystals of SUPER fabulous. Are camper crystals rigged or i chose the wrong crystal? Remember getting 450 and 550 and numbers like that from around 5-10 crystals. Never a fixed and rounded amount of 20 units per crystal like today.
Oh and i also lost the chance to open a skill mutant dual crystal. For 300 units? Please tell me good news lol :disappointed:

Comments

• Options

My main need is units. I remember getting random amounts from both of these crystals through the years. I never questioned it untill recently i got 100 units from 5 crystals of SUPER fabulous. Are camper crystals rigged or i chose the wrong crystal? Remember getting 450 and 550 and numbers like that from around 5-10 crystals. Never a fixed and rounded amount of 20 units per crystal like today.
    Oh and i also lost the chance to open a skill mutant dual crystal. For 300 units? Please tell me good news lol :disappointed:

Existing conversation…
    (average is lot higher, 100 from 5x apparently is lowest minimum possible)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/311207/5-super-fabulous-crystals-how-many-units-can-i-get#latest