**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone been getting this a lot since the new update?

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Yup
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    Yup, every single time when I tap crystal icon from homepage, not from the crystal tab from the menu. If I tap crystal tab from the menu its fine.
  • Options
    TrapKill66TrapKill66 Posts: 96
    Yes, it's been happening a bit.
  • Options
    All the time now
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Yep, and worse issue....my heavies are still not registering 100% of the time.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Yeah, the counter numbers for various things have started showing up all over. My Help for my alliance mates (showing how many have requested help with either versus or quest energy) constantly shows up on the far right of the screen.
  • Options
    Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. Hope they fix this soon.....
  • Options
    DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    And alliance tab as well, umbers on help button are somewhere right of the screen
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    Yep, already posted in the bug section about it a day or so ago
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    Yes I am getting this constantly. Anyone noticing when you are on the Alliance tab, and one of your members needs help the red help alert thingy is waaaaaay off to the right (not on the help tab to lure you there but instead way out in no-mans-land). So many visual issues right now. @Ghost12
  • Options
    Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Posts: 108
    Yes...so annoying!
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    always
  • Options
    Magonus said:

Yes I am getting this constantly. Anyone noticing when you are on the Alliance tab, and one of your members needs help the red help alert thingy is waaaaaay off to the right (not on the help tab to lure you there but instead way out in no-mans-land). So many visual issues right now. @Ghost12

Yeah sad as always even poor galan is bugged with willpower....don't know how that happen but it did lmao
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Only seen it a handful of times, but yes been happening to me as well. Most of the time though its just the red numbers that are misaligned.
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Yeah since last update, the hotfix update didn't fix it