Options

Fix your game man

H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
So many issues bugs lag there is just a lot to deal with in the game right now. I've already posted in android lag performance investigation thread but nothing happens.
How am i supposed to deal with opponents like quick silver nova who have all these flashy animations if I'm constantly getting smacked in the face when I'm trying to parry or dex.
Please take your time but fix the lag.
From a concerned player yours truly Reed3mer.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
    Just in case:
    Device name: Samsung Galaxy A50
    Wifi
    Experience lag and freezing in all game modes.
    Latest Android OS
    Latest game version.
  • Options
    Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Posts: 4,676
    We're aware that experiencing lag and performance issues can really affect how much you enjoy playing the game. As a result, we've been conducting an ongoing investigation into these issues. Using the feedback we receive from players, we try to identify the various things which cause them to happen. We then try to develop and implement improvements as quickly as possible in an effort to reduce the likelihood of them occurring again.

There are many devices capable of running the game and there are many different factors which can cause lag or performance issues to happen. Even though we're able to make improvements on our end, we're unable to make any changes to your device or the network connection being used to access our servers. The reason why you're experiencing lag could be completely different from the reason someone else is experiencing it. The unfortunate truth is that we won't be able to resolve all lag and performance issues for all players on all devices.

If you feel we haven't communicated enough about these issues, I suggest using the Forum Search tool, located on the right-hand-side of every Forum page. A review of other discussions about these issues will show that we've responded many times, stating that we're working to make improvements and we want to keep everyone's feedback in the dedicated threads below to help with our investigations.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

All we can do is try our best to make the game run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible. Rest assured, this is something that we've invested a considerable amount of time and resources into. Improving how the game performs is arguably our top priority and we have dedicated Team members who spend all their time looking into reports, reviewing the information submitted by players and working to make improvements to the game.  

Unfortunately, there's no further information we can share with you about this without starting to discuss specific issues which are affecting individual players. We have a limited number of Moderators working in these Forums so providing regular updates to individual players about specific issues is simply not feasible. However, we have a large Support Team who are always ready to help. If you're concerned that an issue you've been experiencing hasn't been resolved yet and would like information about it, I recommend reaching out to them by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.