**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summ(on)er camp clarification.

TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
So let me get this straight. The objectives are for 33 days? Or do we get only 30 objectives and the 33 days are for completing them? I seem to have missed one (the government shut down the internet for 2 days in my area) so I just need one more to get to the last milestone. Will I be getting it at 10 am as usual or will I be missing out on the rewards? And can anyone share a screenshot of the mail that announced this camp? I checked my read mail but it seems to have gone. Thanks guys, appreciate it

Cheers and happy gaming,
Timmytdt

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    edited August 2022

It runs for 33 days, but there are 30 objectives.

Actually, 33 objectives as well (unless you let 2 stack up before next would have dropped, or never logged in during a whole “day”).

It is the Event Milestones that are only 30.

Final Objective drops very shortly from now, and have 24 hours in which to do it and get any last Milestone if still needed.

**Tip, if you already have all milestones, and think you may miss some days in the next 33 day cycle…
    Let this final objective remain UNCLAIMED today, and then when next cycle of Milestones Event drops tomorrow you can claim this one plus tomorrows new objective and begin the new cycle off basically 1 day ahead.
    (assuming color of the next cycle's Summer Sunglasses will be identical, purple, and would work for either Event)
  • Options
    RomeroKRomeroK Posts: 47
    The thing I want to know is why did they take away the ability to purchase the pass away lol, I thought they would like people to spend more. Last year also i bought it right as the store was about to end, i missed a few days, completed today and didn't realise that the timer on it was only for 30 days so the grace period is pointless for those that wanna purchase it now lol
  • Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Hmm thanks, waiting for it to drop. P.s I completed it and got the rewards, although that shard objective for resort would have been better to be on the camp. Anyway let’s see how it goes.

It runs for 33 days, but there are 30 objectives.

Actually, 33 objectives as well (unless you let 2 stack up before next would have dropped, or never logged in during a whole “day”).

It is the Event Milestones that are only 30.

Final Objective drops very shortly from now, and have 24 hours in which to do it and get any last Milestone if still needed.

**Tip, if you already have all milestones, and think you may miss some days in the next 33 day cycle…
    Let this final objective remain UNCLAIMED today, and then when next cycle of Milestones Event drops tomorrow you can claim this one plus tomorrows new objective and begin the new cycle off basically 1 day ahead.
    (assuming color of the next cycle's Summer Sunglasses will be identical, purple, and would work for either Event)
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

This kind of casts the 'auto-claim' of completed objectives in a sinister light instead of just being a benevolent change by Kabam. Maybe it is more of a way for them to avoid stacking between months.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

I didn't complete the last objective since they said they instituted the autoclaim yesterday so that I could complete and claim it today with the new cycle but when I logged in and the new event was live the old objective was gone and I only had a new one from today.
  • Options
    altavista said:

This kind of casts the 'auto-claim' of completed objectives in a sinister light instead of just being a benevolent change by Kabam. Maybe it is more of a way for them to avoid stacking between months.

Crine60 said:

I didn't complete the last objective since they said they instituted the autoclaim yesterday so that I could complete and claim it today with the new cycle but when I logged in and the new event was live the old objective was gone and I only had a new one from today.

Yes, besides for the Auto-Claim taking away the hopeful opportunity to have one of the final days objectives queue'd up and ready to apply for this new round, if you already had an even earlier objective saved up they seemed to have “wiped the slate” free when this new round started.

I had one saved up from about day 29 (prior to Auto Claim), finishing my milestones with subsequent obj's, and as Crine60 mentioned that earlier saved one went away (and was not counted into new Milestones).

Sorry for my “tip” that didn’t pan out (shouldn’t have affected anyones previous round, but no more potentially taking 4 days off in this new round).