Mastery Tree

C000DYYC000DYY Member Posts: 10
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys. I have been looking at my champs and everyone says I should be far ahead of where I am. I'm right at 2 and a half months into the game. But I feel like I'm not dealing the damage, or able to take the damage. Can someone look at my masterys and give me some pro tips on pushing my story along. I'm on 5.2.4 and I just can't do it without revives. And I hate doin that. I wanna be able to manage.. can someone really tell me where I'm lacking in this,m

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    Major basics are remove everything above just 1 in Lesser+Greater of both Strength and Health.

Shift lesser versions of Cruelty/Precision into Greater versions of them (to either 4/5 or 5/5). Those are the Critical Hits, so you will get a lot out of those in the greater nodes of them.

And remove both Fury nodes.

Then you can do things like Recovery+Willpower, elements along the tree that has Deep Wounds, and more in Proficiency.
  • C000DYYC000DYY Member Posts: 10
    I have kitty pride and black widow de org at r4 that are my big hitters. Because I do t really have any other good 4*. I have been using them and changing my masterys and nothing seems to help. They literally do hardly any damage, and 2 or 3 hits and I'm dead. But if my fury's aren't there, I can't make a dent in their health on act 5.2.4
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Max out precision and cruelty and I mean the greater one not the lesser and unlock glass cannon all of them should be maxed it's the basic setting for every new player
    I see if costs alot to get crueltys. I probably won't be able to do that. 5 cores. 135 units. According to what I see. That's crazy but thanks for your input. I'm talking bout what I have now. What's the point of attack and health if they dont help at all?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    You ask why you champs don’t do much damage.
    That is why.

Yes, they cost a lot (don’t spend units on crystals, buy the Mastery Cores/Nodes needed before anything else).

Those initial Attack/Health nodes at beginning of trees don’t really increase things too much, and from what I recall those Fury nodes are so very fractional of increase too.

Cruelty/precision will noticeably increase how many of your hits count as Critical (which results in a greatly increased damage as a critical hit). As well as then noticeably increasing the damage itself from the critical hit (as opposed to a critical hit without any Cruelty increase).
    Note the color difference for the damage number when you hit (critical vs non-critical), as well as the amount of damage shown.
    Calm down. I understand. I'm asking for someones mastery picture so I can have it for later.. I literally don't want to spend 135 units for 1node. That just seems incredibly wasteful.and you need 5 or 6 and others more.. that is ridiculous.