**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone Feeling Disturbed by Thor (Ragnarok)'s Posture?

He looks terrible hunching forward like that, and it looks like it hurts big time if keeps up for long duration of the fight.

Maybe he should self inflict fatigue if the battle lasts more than 2 minutes.

Comments

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Quasimodo lookin Odinson. Maybe worst new character model since Gambit, and terrible class choice too.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Goken2345 wrote: »
    I have been personally victimized by Thor ragnarok's posture. Raise your hand if you have too.

How exactly does that happen?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I would hardly call it disturbed. He's a brute. He's charging into battle. That's the idea.
  • edited November 2017
    At first thought he looked kinda funny. But he has grown on me kind of like the bouncing like he is itching to kill
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    His movement in his passive character posture,is...well,funny and tiring,to say the least.
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Listen, I think every demographic should be represented, even the Thor struggling with scoliosis. They could buff him with a back brace.

*Gears incoming*
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    i'm more disturbed with how **** Thor Rag is on damage output
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Goken2345 wrote: »
    I have been personally victimized by Thor ragnarok's posture. Raise your hand if you have too.

How exactly does that happen?
    Carefully

• RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Not to mention the shield looks like "Spellbreaker" from Oblivion...which is where Thor looks like he belongs...in oblivion...
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    He is the new spokesman for Gold Bond Itching Powder the Gladiator Edition lol
  • It was obviously intentional to stun everyone with the flashy shiny new hela. Kinda like how you make sure to stand next to your ugly friend when taking a picture. Or ff.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    I'm more disturbed by the fact that he's not very good.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    He does look kinda bearish like when hunched. Wasn't expecting that at all. I don't think the movies displayed Thor like that.
  • _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Listen, I think every demographic should be represented, even the Thor struggling with scoliosis. They could buff him with a back brace.

Look, don't start talking about gears again
  • Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    I just think the new Thor needs to go to the toilet real bad.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Im guessing the dual swords were left out so everyone wouldn't ask for bleed damage. Still disturbs me everytime i gotta see him bouncing around like a caveman with that club.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    MCCXVI wrote: »
    d8qv8vppm8de.jpeg

the should add cesar
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Skimbobbor wrote: »
    His whole character model is just not good. i was expecting badass dual sword thor and got mister caveman club n' shield

Perfect coment. I hated! Dual swords standing tall would be much better, hope they change that in the future

oc85f7k2id56.png
  • 1King_Jerry1King_Jerry Posts: 66
    Codornas wrote: »
    Skimbobbor wrote: »
    His whole character model is just not good. i was expecting badass dual sword thor and got mister caveman club n' shield

Perfect coment. I hated! Dual swords standing tall would be much better, hope they change that in the future

oc85f7k2id56.png

lmao