**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Autocomplete in monthly cav quests for Paragorn

RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
I'm paragorn and the only relevant thing in the monthly awards are the 6 star shards. (Now has CB6 and Alpha 3 fragments). The quests are often boring, long and stressful, a curious fact is that sometimes I feel that some patches are dozens of times more difficult than most fights in act 7, there I simply chose the best champions and sometimes ended the patch without reading the node, which is actually exactly what monthly quests have always been.
If you want this to be a challenge, put something that is worth a challenge. It's amazing the fact that their design was with cav players in mind and someone with scientific champion 6 star rank 4 might have a headache because a Longshot gains 15% power and holds sp3. I'll have to change a science champion for a Magik to stop his power. This is ridiculous. You for some reason still think that in 2022, almost 2023, it's a good design every month to have to repeat each difficulty 30 times and keep messing with these nodes and changing the order of the missions, so that every month I have to keep clicking on the preview to see which class each mission asks for.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    I could understand this if the map was the same nodes and a few paths. But since jt is different nodes with different interactions and such, I see no point to it.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    We can give you the option of auto complete. But it will cost you quadruple the energy, and an Odin purchase for each quest.

So 6 odins and 4 times the energy cost. Deal?
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    A lazy request.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    So you want a challenge in content you find occasionally challenging because the node design makes the fights more challenging? Sounds like the real challenge here is having to earn your rewards.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I’m sorry, you’re paragon and find some fights in Cav EQ stressful and harder than Act 7?

That’s a yikes from me.

😬

To be fair, there were a few act 7 Special damage X00% healing lanes that were pretty easy, but not dozens of times more difficult....and by the end of EQ, many roll there eyes having to do the last couple lanes....but the rest is a well needed laugh for the weekend.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    I thought it was gonna be about auto complete heroic level or something but OP is asking for cav level 🤣
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Hi Paragorn, I’m Squirrelguy.👋🏼
  • Options
    GreatLGreatL Posts: 19
    He's write up is too long and can't make sense outta it.
  • Options
    WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 312 ★★★
    Rebark said:

It's amazing the fact that their design was with cav players in mind and someone with scientific champion 6 star rank 4 might have a headache because a Longshot gains 15% power and holds sp3. I'll have to change a science champion for a Magik to stop his power.

Everyone else is covering your idea on autocomplete, but I wanted to share a tip here. Spiderham's sp1 places taunt, and Miles' heavy does the same. Either would work in your described scenario. Cav EQ, and it's monthly rotating nodes, is about finding the right class champs to solve a puzzle. It doesn't have to be your highest rank champs only.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I think this request is ridiculous but I also believe that if you’re Thronebreaker, you should be able to select a path on master and below and autocomplete it for the energy.
  • Options
    Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    I support you for it would have nice to auto complete,except last chapters. There we have new monthly champs to fight against. Only interesting thing about quests are to test your new champs right now, personally for me.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★

As Paragorn once said about the auto complete button.

Was wondering when someone was gonna say something about paragorn lol
This discussion has been closed.