**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quicksilver early access? Hunger marketing?

RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
Kabam makes quicksilver the second released champ this month and hasn’t released his early access bundle? Is that hunger marketing? When is the offer available?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Still a week and half left for his arena to start ...
  • RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★

Still a week and half left for his arena to start ...

I guess it’s supposed to be the time right now
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I believe the early access comes Thursday, August 18th
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Believe it will actually be on Tuesday. 1st champ is usually Thursday, 2nd Tuesday.

It's usually the second and 4th thursday of every month for their first round of cav crystals
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★

Believe it will actually be on Tuesday. 1st champ is usually Thursday, 2nd Tuesday.

It's never on a Tuesday. It's always a week before their Cav crystal release.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,486 Guardian
    edited August 2022
    Valkyrie was Tuesday, so it is quite possible for QS to be Tuesday too
  • Vergeman78Vergeman78 Posts: 132 ★★
    Wagers are open, who will be the first to have a 6r4 sig200?
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Valkyrie was Tuesday, so it is quite possible for QS to be Tuesday too

Just came back to say that I was correct. Have a good day y'all
    As was I - good luck with your pulls everyone.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

Wagers are open, who will be the first to have a 6r4 sig200?

No need for wagers, @Hieitaku ‘s alliance mate completed this 30 mins into QS’ release
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    The real marketing is the sinergy with scarlet (classic)🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

Is he worthy of the hype (so far)?
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike is it possible the fate of the QS / SW synergy can be determined before anyone else spends $50?
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,486 Guardian
    edited August 2022

Kabam Jax said:

Guytennis said:

@Kabam Miike is it possible the fate of the QS / SW synergy can be determined before anyone else spends $50?

That synergy is currently under a microscope. That's all we know at this time, but we'll let you know when we have more info.
    Could you give a little insight into how this sort of thing gets green-lit, through all the screening and into the deep dive, into the live game and only *then* it’s under the microscope?

I don’t want this to come across accusatory, I just feel that since the community found this within half an hour of testing, it just confuses me a little how it takes until now for a red flag to be raised.
    The community found out about this the second Quicksilver's deep dive showed the synergies. I saw those synergies and really wanted to get my hands on Quicksilver because I knew those prowess combined with her furies would absolutely wreck anyone who doesn't have crit resistance or a damage cap.

Maybe the devs wanted to see how a broken synergy would affect other game modes or change up who people use for AQ or AW. Even though it is a powerful synergy, it still might not have much of an effect on the current meta of the game.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Huh, didn't know about the QS/Scarlet Witch synergy issue.
    Interesting that Kabam is only now aware of it potentially being overpowered.
    Dunno much about the interactions, but seems like solutions could be that the prowess doesn't stack, or like the QS side of the synergy, that it only boosts the first special.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    If kabaam will nerf the synergy do it on time not after people have spent or grinded for Quicksilver in arena. To avoid unnecessary backlash give us a quick feedback.