**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Honest question about future of MCOC

1235»

Comments

• Options
    sali said:

What would you do if 7 stars comes to the game? What do you think about the future of MCOC?

Simply continue to play as normal. Having played since early versions of the game and having been part of a gaming community far longer than this game has been in existence..I'm a bit detached to how some may feel regarding 7 stars or whatever. Continuing to innovate and being in touch with the community will surely help
  • Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    I'd love 7* to come to the game we will need it for book 2 remember in book 1 there are 6 different acts and I think there will be a further 6 for book 2 I'd love to see loads more champs added to game. Beta ray bill,Riddick,mystique so on so forth even eventually a book 3 I don't want the game to die. there are so many champs not even in game yet it's not like content is & champs are running out.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

I'd love 7* to come to the game we will need it for book 2 remember in book 1 there are 6 different acts and I think there will be a further 6 for book 2 I'd love to see loads more champs added to game. Beta ray bill,Riddick,mystique so on so forth even eventually a book 3 I don't want the game to die. there are so many champs not even in game yet it's not like content is & champs are running out.

It’s crazy that this game is this old and we still don’t have Captain America or Iron Man. Maybe they’ll be introduced as 6-stars.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    In between the increase in rewards, EOP for consistent end game content, Battlegrounds and upgraded incursions. I have to say this is the best place MCOC has been in years. Great job turning things around.